2018 Prospect: 3 * DE Malik Langham (Florida) - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 27 to 39 of 102
  1. #27
    BamaNation All-SEC
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    1,777

    Re: 3 * DE Malik Langham

    John Garcia said yesterday that since it was Coach that offered the scholarship that usually means he is a take if that's his decision.

    rtr

  2. #28
    BamaNation All-American sanjosecrimson's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    San Jose, California
    Posts
    4,632

    Re: 3 * DE Malik Langham

    Langham will be in Crimson on Wednesday.

  3. #29
    BamaNation All-American sanjosecrimson's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    San Jose, California
    Posts
    4,632

    Re: 3 * DE Malik Langham

    doesn't look like Langham is a Bama lean any longer. Florida is trending here after several sources are indicating that they have taken the lead in recent days. this is bad news since Dline recruiting is not as good as we hope for in this cycle. lets see what happens.
    FYI, Florida was considered the dark horse but most thought Auburn was the real threat esp. after his OV last weekend.
    recruiting, you just have to love it...

  4. #30
    BamaNation All-American
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,774

    Re: 3 * DE Malik Langham

    Quote Originally Posted by sanjosecrimson View Post
    doesn't look like Langham is a Bama lean any longer. Florida is trending here after several sources are indicating that they have taken the lead in recent days. this is bad news since Dline recruiting is not as good as we hope for in this cycle. lets see what happens.
    FYI, Florida was considered the dark horse but most thought Auburn was the real threat esp. after his OV last weekend.
    recruiting, you just have to love it...
    Just curious as to what the tipping point might be . Depth chart at UF ? Unusually charismatic position coach? Anti-Bama coach ? Better looking uniforms ( to him, anyway ) ? The usual vagaries of the 18 year old mind? Anybody have a clue?

  5. #31
    BamaNation All-American CoolBreeze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Hoover
    Posts
    3,381

    Re: 3 * DE Malik Langham

    Quote Originally Posted by Tideflyer View Post
    Just curious as to what the tipping point might be . Depth chart at UF ? Unusually charismatic position coach? Anti-Bama coach ? Better looking uniforms ( to him, anyway ) ? The usual vagaries of the 18 year old mind? Anybody have a clue?
    Frankly, the only thing any of us have at this point is what other people are saying. It is beyond me why any player would choose UF over Bama especially an in-state player. To me, if the kid goes out of state it is because he wants a change of scenery and this could be the case with Langham. But we will see.
    "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present."

    Oogway, Kung Fu Panda

  6. #32
    BamaNation Hall of Fame JustNeedMe81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    10,819
    Thread Starter

    Re: 3 * DE Malik Langham

    Not surprised... But I hope Saban can hold on to him.
    We are champions. We can prove it! *counting 15 championships*

  7. #33
    BamaNation All-American JTBama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Some where out there
    Posts
    2,633

    Re: 3 * DE Malik Langham

    Quote Originally Posted by Tideflyer View Post
    Just curious as to what the tipping point might be . Depth chart at UF ? Unusually charismatic position coach? Anti-Bama coach ? Better looking uniforms ( to him, anyway ) ? The usual vagaries of the 18 year old mind? Anybody have a clue?
    Not sure, but something seems to have leaked somewhere. It's pretty much on all of the boards right now. Of course anything could change by tomorrow
    "I could tell they really didn't want to play against us any longer." - Alabama defensive end Jesse Williams

  8. #34
    BamaNation Hall of Fame JustNeedMe81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    10,819
    Thread Starter

    Re: 3 * DE Malik Langham

    Quote Originally Posted by JTBama View Post
    Not sure, but something seems to have leaked somewhere. It's pretty much on all of the boards right now. Of course anything could change by tomorrow
    I think it's more about seeing playing time on the field.... this fall.
    We are champions. We can prove it! *counting 15 championships*

  9. #35
    News|BB|FB|REC Moderator runtheoption22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Cleveland
    Posts
    13,251

    Re: 3 * DE Malik Langham

    Quote Originally Posted by Tideflyer View Post
    Just curious as to what the tipping point might be . Depth chart at UF ? Unusually charismatic position coach? Anti-Bama coach ? Better looking uniforms ( to him, anyway ) ? The usual vagaries of the 18 year old mind? Anybody have a clue?
    he loves Mullen...

    and let's face it, Gainesville in the spring and summer is a beautiful place to be

  10. #36
    BamaNation All-American
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,774

    Re: 3 * DE Malik Langham

    Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption22 View Post
    he loves Mullen...

    and let's face it, Gainesville in the spring and summer is a beautiful place to be
    No argument from me on that one.

  11. #37
    BamaNation All-American JTBama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Some where out there
    Posts
    2,633

    Re: 3 * DE Malik Langham

    Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption22 View Post
    he loves Mullen...

    and let's face it, Gainesville in the spring and summer is a beautiful place to be
    Cough...cough...not sure what you mean :-)
    "I could tell they really didn't want to play against us any longer." - Alabama defensive end Jesse Williams

  12. #38
    Super Moderator RTR91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Prattville
    Posts
    39,239

    Re: 3 * DE Malik Langham

    Quote Originally Posted by JTBama View Post
    Cough...cough...not sure what you mean :-)
    He means Spurrier being around the program all the time now.

    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    -- Coach Bryant

    "We always talk about playing 60 minutes but this is a 60-10 game: the 60 minutes of the game and the 10 minutes in the locker room after the game that you remember for the rest of your life."
    -- Nick Saban day after beating Clemson

  13. #39
    BamaNation All-American JTBama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Some where out there
    Posts
    2,633

    Re: 3 * DE Malik Langham

    Quote Originally Posted by RTR91 View Post
    He means Spurrier being around the program all the time now.

    I'd rather see a pic of Spurrier in the winter.....ugh!
    "I could tell they really didn't want to play against us any longer." - Alabama defensive end Jesse Williams

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

TideFansStore.com Bama Gear