Baltimore seizes enough Fentanyl to paralyze the city

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
This is interesting:

Overdoses linked to fentanyl pushed overall drug- and alcohol-related deaths last year above 2,000 in Maryland and 60,000 across the country, making intoxication the leading cause of death for Americans under age 50
Hard to intercept I imagine. Profit margin is tremendous.
That profit potential has helped fuel the record surge in killing in Baltimore of the last three years.
Seems like shootings have increased around here and in Huntsville. I told my son "Something is going on". Maybe this is it.

Nuke China same time as North Korea.
:eek:

Last edited:

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I found out that Fentanyl is the drug they use to "soften me up" before general, which has to be propofol. I'm resistant to the normal benzazepines, like Valium, Ativan, etc. I'm also resistant to the normal generals, except for propofol. The last procedure I had requiring a general, I was chatting with the anesthetist and he said that I should start feeling warm when the Fentanyl hit. I had time to get out "wait, what?" He said "It's the only thing you respond to."That's all that you respond to." The next thing I remember is waking up in recovery... :D

Russian doping: IOC bans Russia from 2018 Winter Olympics

zapines

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.