First Post - Hello

Scanman

Nov 29, 2017
Hey everyone,
I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I'm a lifelong fan of ALL things Alabama! I have 2 sons and have raised them to be the same way. My oldest recently finished his football career at Muscle Shoals High School. His plans after graduation include attending The University of Alabama beginning in the fall of 2018. My youngest son is a freshman this year.
I look forward to being a part of this great site and hope to contribute to the discussion. Have a great day and Roll Tide!!!!!

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
So, just for clarification, did your eldest finish his football career for good or just the portion of it that was at MSHS?
:biggrin2:

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
Welcome, Scanman. Glad you're here.

Check out the board rules -- they make TideFans the best board on the net.

Looking forward to reading your perspectives!

BamaBoySince89

All-American
Aug 13, 2016
Harvest, AL
Hey everyone,
I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I'm a lifelong fan of ALL things Alabama! I have 2 sons and have raised them to be the same way. My oldest recently finished his football career at Muscle Shoals High School. His plans after graduation include attending The University of Alabama beginning in the fall of 2018. My youngest son is a freshman this year.
I look forward to being a part of this great site and hope to contribute to the discussion. Have a great day and Roll Tide!!!!!
Welcome, I’m looking to move to Muscle Shoals in the next 22 months, the quad cities is home for me

“#17 in route...”

Scanman

Nov 29, 2017
He finished his career. He loves the game just not athletic enough to play at the next level. He is very smart so who knows, maybe he will coach one day.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.