Recruiting (Reintroducing to community)

Roll Dawgs

Mar 24, 2015
Frequent reader. Seldom poster. Guess that makes me a bit of a stalker. As posted before, I went to UGA and I come from a long line of bulldogs having attended Georgia games since I can remember. I thought only one university existed like and it was "us and everyone else". That changed a few years ago when my oldest decided to break tradition and go to Alabama. While skeptical of her choice at first, I can honestly say without any hesitantly that we love Alabama - the campus, the students, the experience, you name it. Long story short, I want the school and football to continue its path of success. I'll be conflicted if our teams in the championship, but will give my allegiance to UGA only then and when they should play each other. I think. ;) What a long lead in...pardon that. Point of this is I want the Tide to recruit lights out. I can tell you about Georgia's, but I'm behind the eight ball on Bama's. UA appears to be starting slow this year when compared to others. Is that a concern or are there simply big names in the wings waiting to commit later? What say you?

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Re: Recruiting

The recruiting page is less active the last couple of years, because of Saban's success. However, this year is a little more interesting, because we have huge holes to fill in the DL and secondary...

LINK

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.