Link: If you want to see each Coaches Ballot

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
James Franklin putting Penn State at #6 was a little overly self serving.
Bryan Harsin gives me even more reason to hate Boise State. He puts UCF at #4, and three loss Auburn ahead of Alabama. Alabama at #8.
Gus voting Alabama at #3 was commendable I suppose. Then again it made it easier to vote Auburn at #5.
Jim Mora kind of broke with regional bias when he voted Alabama at #3 (then again I suppose he has no more regional ties). He also punished Ohio State for an ugly loss by putting them at #7. One of the more thoughtful ballots.
Nice try Dabo, you still have to play Alabama.

The interesting thing is it looks like Alabama ended up ranked ahead of Ohio State, not because more people thought they should have been ranked higher, but because more people didn't respect Ohio State. I'd have to say the best ballot is Jim Mora and worst was Bryan Harsin.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Bryan Harsin gives me even more reason to hate Boise State. He puts UCF at #4, and three loss Auburn ahead of Alabama. Alabama at #8.
Gus voting Alabama at #3 was commendable I suppose. Then again it made it easier to vote Auburn at #5.
Jim Mora kind of broke with regional bias when he voted Alabama at #3 (then again I suppose he has no more regional ties). He also punished Ohio State for an ugly loss by putting them at #7. One of the more thoughtful ballots.
Nice try Dabo, you still have to play Alabama.

The interesting thing is it looks like Alabama ended up ranked ahead of Ohio State, not because more people thought they should have been ranked higher, but because more people didn't respect Ohio State. I'd have to say the best ballot is Jim Mora and worst was Bryan Harsin.
Ha Ha, that is what jumped out at me looking at them.
IMO that was Dabo giving Alabama respect. I think he'd rather play OSU then Alabama so he put OSU higher lol

ROTYDE

All-American
Nov 10, 2003
Muscle Shoals got the Swampers
Nice try Dabo, you still have to play Alabama.The interesting thing is it looks like Alabama ended up ranked ahead of Ohio State, not because more people thought they should have been ranked higher, but because more people didn't respect Ohio State. I'd have to say the best ballot is Jim Mora and worst was Bryan Harsin.
That's what stood out to me HAHA good one.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
I question Three voters:
1. Mike Leach - Clemson, not in top 4!
2. Dabo S. - must not have wanted to play a certain school.

3. Boisie State's coach - UCF #4.

CrimsonSEC

Hall of Fame
Jan 8, 2007
Brewton
I question Three voters:
1. Mike Leach - Clemson, not in top 4!
2. Dabo S. - must not have wanted to play a certain school.

3. Boisie State's coach - UCF #4.
I get that one. If it were to happen, it would open the door for the Boise St. teams of the future. Not gonna happen though.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.