2018 Prospect: **** 4* CB Josh Jobe SIGNS with Bama ****

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
Re: 4* CB Josh Jobe Updates

the weak and faint hearted fans were panicking regarding our secondary recruitment all season long.
so now we have Armor-Davis, Joseph, and soon Jobe and Savion.

maybe 5* Stuart as well out in SoCal when Tosh sees him later today.
I heard Stuart is #2 on our CB board. according to BOL mods, he was a Bama lean early on during his recruitment, but somehow Bama
and him loss touch. well its pick up again. we shall see.

Tyson Campbell is looking more difficult at this time. Surtain is all LSU.

Saban and co. are cleaning up nicely . amazing what a week off can do for recruitment!

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

the weak and faint hearted fans were panicking regarding our secondary recruitment all season long.
so now we have Armor-Davis, Joseph, and soon Jobe and Savion.

maybe 5* Stuart as well out in SoCal when Tosh sees him later today.
I heard Stuart is #2 on our CB board. according to BOL mods, he was a Bama lean early on during his recruitment, but somehow Bama
and him loss touch. well its pick up again. we shall see.

Tyson Campbell is looking more difficult at this time. Surtain is all LSU.

Saban and co. are cleaning up nicely . amazing what a week off can do for recruitment!
We have Armour-Davis and Joseph committed and looking good for Jobe. I am thinking we take four corners in this class. You mentioned Stuart but have not heard much about him. I was thinking JUCO Savion Smith would be part of this class. Who is the priority?

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California

We have Armour-Davis and Joseph committed and looking good for Jobe. I am thinking we take four corners in this class. You mentioned Stuart but have not heard much about him. I was thinking JUCO Savion Smith would be part of this class. Who is the priority?
Savion is a take and is all Bama. Stuart as I mentioned is #2 on the board and of course anything can change , but with Tosh out in Cali to see him, I would imagine Saban wants him. we could take 5 CB in this class.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA

Savion is a take and is all Bama. Stuart as I mentioned is #2 on the board and of course anything can change , but with Tosh out in Cali to see him, I would imagine Saban wants him. we could take 5 CB in this class.
If that were to occur, I would wonder if 1-2 might grow into safeties( ?).

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012

Not surprising that we're flipping a lot of recruits that play in the secondary considering we're losing Minkah, Tony Brown, AA, Ronnie, Hootie etc. Playing time will be up for grabs next year..

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California

as noted, Saban went to Connecticut to see Jobe then flew down to Miami to see his family. that's some savage recruiting by the master!
anyway, many believe Jobe will officially flip when he has his OV this weekend coming up.
I don't see anything changing on that front.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

as noted, Saban went to Connecticut to see Jobe then flew down to Miami to see his family. that's some savage recruiting by the master!
anyway, many believe Jobe will officially flip when he has his OV this weekend coming up.
I don't see anything changing on that front.
Coach is always so thorough. I'm guessing Stuart is a take also so we could end up with 5 DB's in this class if....

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.