Clemson tickets?

GboyBama

3rd Team
May 7, 2010
Mobile, AL
Has the ticket office contacted anybody about post season Tide Pride orders? Anybody know how many tickets Bama will get or what the priority point requirements will be?

bamaboyinnh

BamaNation Citizen
Aug 21, 2008
New Hampshire
I put in for tickets but I haven't heard a word either. You can request tickets even if you are under 100 points. But I believe the limit is 2 for that tier. The more points, the more tickets you can request.

Bama_2008_TN

Nov 28, 2017
I asked and was told they would be sending an email today (Wednesday). My perception is those emails from the ticket office typically get sent around the close of business.

78Alum

All-American
Aug 1, 2007
Alabaster, AL
I had heard that you had to request tickets by this past Monday. I then heard they were all gone, but I haven't received and email either. I had already decided not to go this year so I didn't go online to the Tide Pride site to see if they were allowing requests yet. Maybe what I heard previously is not correct and you still have a chance. Good luck!

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Make sure Clemson does NOT, I said NOT, have more fans in attendance in the Superdome on 1/1/2018 than Bama!

TiderMan

All-SEC
Feb 5, 2005
Moody, AL.
I just got this from Alabama Ticket office in regards to the National Championship game in Atlanta:

Dear TIDE PRIDE Member,

This email is to notify you of the results of your National Championship ticket request.

We regret to inform you that your request for National Championship tickets could not be filled based on the postseason ticket reduction policy outlined on your request form.

Only TIDE PRIDE members with 328 Tide Totals priority points or more had their request fulfilled.

Unfortunately, your points were less than the required 328 needed to obtain National Championship tickets.

If you submitted a check or cash as your payment method, a refund check will be processed and mailed to you over the next 3-4 weeks from the Alabama Athletics TIDE PRIDE/Ticket Office.

If you have any questions, please contact the TIDE PRIDE/Ticket Office at (205) 348-2262 or ticketoffice@ia.ua.edu.

Last edited:

bamaltc

Scout Team
Dec 8, 2010
Florence, AL
Sugar Bowl allotment was 13,000 tickets per school.
National Championship allotment was 20,004 per school.

This is why the point total required was higher for the Sugar Bowl.

mahout 67

BamaNation Citizen
Jun 27, 2010
Quebec Mt., NC
I'm in the same boat. Not enough points for Sugar Bowl, but qualified for Atlanta tickets. Now, we just need to get by that first game.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.