Link: Derrick Henry Highest Top Speed TD in the NFL Last Weekend

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
Didn't Fournette hit like 23mph? That's crazy. Even Derrick hitting 21mph is crazy, but it shows how much of a freak both of them are.

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
Fournette's was 23mph running to the line then came to a sudden and abrupt stop, during his LSU years playing Bama lol

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Plays like the one in the video would happen more often if the Titans would give Henry more carries. They've been reluctant to give the starting job to Henry over DeMarco Murray even though, at this point in their careers, Henry has proven to be more productive and explosive..

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Plays like the one in the video would happen more often if the Titans would give Henry more carries. They've been reluctant to give the starting job to Henry over DeMarco Murray even though, at this point in their careers, Henry has proven to be more productive and explosive..
Murray has the big money contract. DH will soon be the man and he will be amazing.

I liked seeing Ingram, Henry and Drake all going over 100 total yards this past weekend. Bama players are so overrated in the NFL :rolleyes: .

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
I guess I should have at least added one quote from the article:

“I used to be the stiff-arm king, but I think Derrick Henry took that crown from me,” tight end Delanie Walker said, after Henry tossed Colts safety Matthias Farley with a hand to the chest late in a Week 12 victory at Indianapolis. “So I guess I’ll be the hand and guide him. But every time he stiff-arms somebody I’m amazed by how he runs so hard.”

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.