7 Ole Miss Players Possibly to Transfer to Michigan

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
Has anyone told them how very COLD it can be playing in the late fall in Michigan? Maybe they could talk to Sean Alexander.
shhhhhhhhhh let them find out the hard way it adds a second to their the hundred yard dash LOL. Hard to run when it is so cold. Not to mention the girls on campus have to bundle up 7 months a year, unlike here in the south where girls wear shorts 7-9 months a year LOL

CrimsonDynasT

2nd Team
Sep 23, 2007
If Harbaugh gets a mass infusion of Mississippi players, maybe they should rename their name as the Ole Michigan Wolverines/Black Bears/Land Shark/Rebels.

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
Doesn't say a lot for Harbaugh's recruiting that he is even in a position to take so many.
I recall in M*A*S*H, the guys were playing 5-card draw poker. Radar discarded four cards and asked for four replacements.
Hawkeye said, "Clever man obviously has one of the kind."

Your observation of Harbaugh's recruiting reminded me of that scene.
If Harbaugh could offer seven OM players scholarships, what must he have already en route to Ann Arbor? Not much, it seems.

carder24

All-American
Sep 1, 2007
Huntsville, AL
If Harbaugh gets a mass infusion of Mississippi players, maybe they should rename their name as the Ole Michigan Wolverines/Black Bears/Land Shark/Rebels.
let’s go with mich sharks

and it looks like shark has mixed it up with wolverine a few times before

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

trenda

Hall of Fame
May 17, 2000
Hendersonville, TN USA
It seems pretty funny to me that the message he would send his own team is that they stink so badly that their coach has to raid a 6-6 SEC team to help make them better.
Exactly! I think he's gotten so full of his Harbaugh 'brand' - and acting that out - that he's not doing the things that made him successful at Stanford.

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
Had a post from a Michigan fan acquaintance of mine scroll across my facebook feed today. He's predicting 11-1 next year, 12-1 the following year with a Rose Bowl victory. Lol.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Had a post from a Michigan fan acquaintance of mine scroll across my facebook feed today. He's predicting 11-1 next year, 12-1 the following year with a Rose Bowl victory. Lol.
That is one of the things that I love about this sport, though. No matter what happens this year, each season offers new hope.

BamaMan09

All-SEC
Feb 26, 2009
Exactly! I think he's gotten so full of his Harbaugh 'brand' - and acting that out - that he's not doing the things that made him successful at Stanford.
I personally think that he'll end up back in the NFL in a couple of years. Michigan is not the program that it once was and with Urban Meyer ruling the Big Ten at Ohio State, I see it being an uphill battle for Harbaugh. Plus, he can't seem to shake the Michigan State monkey off his back. Dantonio gets very little credit for how good he has been at MSU. That is a job with nowhere near the upside as Michigan and Ohio State. Yet he's been very good at times.

IMALOYAL1

All-American
Oct 28, 2000
Birmingham AL
I feel like the hardest part is gonna be getting the Ole Miss players up to Michigan academic standards. Even Coach Spurrier had to beg and threaten to get some of the talent he needed at USCe. We all know it's all about the Jimmy and Joe's over X and O's most if not all the time.
On a different subject, I thought Burt had a good point after his firing at Arkansas. If he could have had all his players stay and become 5th yr seniors he'd had a dang strong team. Kirby at UGA did his best recruiting by convincing players to stay another year rather than go pro. What if Les had been able to do the same with all those kids that jumped to the NFL after the '11 season. It's also something I always worry about with Alabama and the talent we have leave the team with playing time left.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
I feel like the hardest part is gonna be getting the Ole Miss players up to Michigan academic standards. Even Coach Spurrier had to beg and threaten to get some of the talent he needed at USCe. We all know it's all about the Jimmy and Joe's over X and O's most if not all the time.
On a different subject, I thought Burt had a good point after his firing at Arkansas. If he could have had all his players stay and become 5th yr seniors he'd had a dang strong team. Kirby at UGA did his best recruiting by convincing players to stay another year rather than go pro. What if Les had been able to do the same with all those kids that jumped to the NFL after the '11 season. It's also something I always worry about with Alabama and the talent we have leave the team with playing time left.
Yup..Coach Saban does the best job of any HC in college football..When it comes to replacing player's that leaves & never skips a beat fielding one of the best teams each season in college football..

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
Harbaugh's record is marginally better than Hoke's was - Harbaugh has a record of 28-10, Hoke’s record after his first three seasons was 26-13 - not substantially worse. Harbaugh has finished 3rd, 3rd, and 4th in his division while Hoke finished 2nd, 2nd, and 5th.

In addition, I don't recall Hoke acting like an absolute fool on a monthly basis. Even if he were undefeated, I'd be mortified if my coach behaved like Harbaugh.
Thank you for pointing this out to those who think Hairbawl owns college football.

BamaMan09

All-SEC
Feb 26, 2009
To be honest, I think Michigan could have very easily been in the playoff last year had they beaten Ohio State. And, IMO, they should have. That game was controlled by Michigan and we know the controversial 4th down play in overtime. Michigan had a very good team last year with Hoke recruits. They were undefeated going into OSU. A lot of them were seniors who are gone now. I think 2018 will be a better team than what we saw this season.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.