Alabama DC Search (2017)

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
I would bet Saban knows who will fit best, after all he is the defensive guy. I am sure he has already called the top guys on his list. Any word on if Pruitt stays through playoffs or is he gone now?

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
First, I assume that he means the beginning of the dead period, but even that is a concern. The dead period doesn't start until December 18th. Alabama is going to struggle if Pruitt is all TN until then.
I am very concerned but hope Pruitt can handle it. Clemson will be tough as it is, but especially now. I think Saban said practices start back around Dec. 15. Maybe Tosh will cover for a few days?

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I am very concerned but hope Pruitt can handle it. Clemson will be tough as it is, but especially now. I think Saban said practices start back around Dec. 15. Maybe Tosh will cover for a few days?
Dabo had me confused - suggesting that they start practicing again next week. He said that it will be difficult for his players and coaches to balance practice, recruiting and finals next week. Hmmm

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
First, I assume that he means the beginning of the dead period, but even that is a concern. The dead period doesn't start until December 18th. Alabama is going to struggle if Pruitt is all TN until then.
I take that back, I get what you were saying. I think he meant to say beginning of the dead period.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.