Alabama DC Search (2017)

drwho

Suspended
Dec 11, 2013
I'm not sure Tosh would leave if he doesn't get the job. Aaron Suttles tweeted this week Tosh knows he's not ready because he doesn't know all the details of how to run a defense.
Plus, he's already making more than about 90% or more of DC's in college football. I believe he's the highest paid position coach in the country.

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
Plus, he's already making more than about 90% or more of DC's in college football. I believe he's the highest paid position coach in the country.
You make a good point. If you are learning from Saban and others on our staff and getting paid absolute top dollar, why leave unless you get a step up the ladder? Doesn't he already make over $900,000 per year? That's pretty good money in my book. Of course, it seems a lot of these guys are making a ton of cash these days no matter where they go.

drwho

Suspended
Dec 11, 2013
You make a good point. If you are learning from Saban and others on our staff and getting paid absolute top dollar, why leave unless you get a step up the ladder? Doesn't he already make over $900,000 per year? That's pretty good money in my book. Of course, it seems a lot of these guys are making a ton of cash these days no matter where they go.
He got a raise to 950k this year. Plenty of incentive to stick around and keep learning from the best.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I'm not sure Tosh would leave if he doesn't get the job. Aaron Suttles tweeted this week Tosh knows he's not ready because he doesn't know all the details of how to run a defense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's good news and a change, I think...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.