Craziest Thing You've Heard a Barner Say Since Sunday's CFP Announcement?

carder24

All-American
Sep 1, 2007
Huntsville, AL
Monday after Iron Bowl I'm wearing Bama shirt;
Aubie coworker - "I can't believe you're wearing that shirt"
Me - Why? My fanhood never changes.

Monday After SEC-CG;
Me - Where's your Barn jersey?
Aubie coworker - Laughs and keeps walking.

It's typical behavior.
this, very typical for many of them and very typical for us Bama fans

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
I swear I had an Aubie ask me: "Who's in the playoffs? I don't even know who the final 4 are."

Yeah, right.
Well we know Aubs are not in so, some other 3 teams and of course Bama. Typical year for CFP, no aubs in and Bama is in.

Valley View

3rd Team
Nov 7, 2016
Williamson County, TN
I haven't heard from any auburn folks up here, but the vile fans are upset as heck. In my life I never thought I would find any fans more ignorant and spiteful than the cow college folks, but the vile fans are just downright crazy. Uneducated about football, envious of any program that is successful, idol worshipping of a former QB, bitter, and severe entitlement issues are just some of the traits of the orange clan. Just downright delusional is a better term. I feel for folks in the motherland having to deal with barners, please don't forget about us in other states that have to face crazy Bama haters. Roll Tide!!

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
Funniest thing they always say WAR EAGLE, I chuckle every time I hear that phrase.

Sep 30, 2002
Knoxville, TN USA
I haven't heard from any auburn folks up here, but the vile fans are upset as heck. In my life I never thought I would find any fans more ignorant and spiteful than the cow college folks, but the vile fans are just downright crazy. Uneducated about football, envious of any program that is successful, idol worshipping of a former QB, bitter, and severe entitlement issues are just some of the traits of the orange clan. Just downright delusional is a better term. I feel for folks in the motherland having to deal with barners, please don't forget about us in other states that have to face crazy Bama haters. Roll Tide!!
I'll second all of this! Peyton not only never beat Florida ONCE, but they also lost their homecoming game to Memphis in his senior year, yet they grovel before him like he's a hero.

As for entitlement, they somehow thought that every top-notch coach in the country would be lining up before the ink on Butch's firing was even dry.

STONECOLDSABAN

All-American
Sep 21, 2007
Mobile, AL
I'll second all of this! Peyton not only never beat Florida ONCE, but they also lost their homecoming game to Memphis in his senior year, yet they grovel before him like he's a hero.

As for entitlement, they somehow thought that every top-notch coach in the country would be lining up before the ink on Butch's firing was even dry.
Uh not to be a stickler but I think that Memphis game happened in Memphis, and it was Peyton's junior year.

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
Today I heard a couple of Barners talking and one said he hoped we won the National Championship. He plans to spend the year telling everyone who would listen that they had a moral victory over the National Champion.

(I always love a good 'Moral Victory' claim by losers)

Last edited:

superbamashane

1st Team
Aug 14, 2006
Sylacauga, AL
I had a co-worker tell me that he hoped we lost the coin toss, the majorettes dropped their batons, and the band director fell off the ladder.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

jabcmb

All-American
Feb 1, 2006
Birmingham, AL
Funniest thing they always say WAR EAGLE, I chuckle every time I hear that phrase.
Agree. No rhyme or reason to it. Typical conversation goes like this:
Barner 1: what did you have for breakfast?
Barner 2: biscuits and mustard.
Barner 1 (loud): well WAR EAGLE!

krs4bama

Nov 27, 2017
A Barner told a friend of mine that he hopes Saban and his fans choke on rat poison.......not very nice:)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.