On Pruitt Handling Playoffs

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
Pruitt should enjoy this CFP very very much, will be the last one he sees for the foreseeable future LOL.

gman4tide

All-SEC
Nov 21, 2005
Flint Creek
Hey, history is what it is,it that's trolling we're all trolls.
Yep, history is what it is...phat phil, the secret witness and roy Kramer doing all they could to destroy Alabama Football. Yes, bama lost to directional Illinois...but was because of those puke orange loving $^&(%)(! Imma stop before I get a time out. :mad2:

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
Sorry?

For what................hitting the Bud Lite a bit early in the day?

(Note: in blue font, as a carryover from another thread. IOW, it is a joke.)

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Sorry?

For what................hitting the Bud Lite a bit early in the day?

(Note: in blue font, as a carryover from another thread. IOW, it is a joke.)
LOL - I was one of those who quoted the troll and made cleanup more difficult.

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
I just knew that wasn't going to last much longer. That is the way things are up here when you try to talk football. I hope UT loses every game they play.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I just knew that wasn't going to last much longer. That is the way things are up here when you try to talk football. I hope UT loses every game they play.
He was one of the ones I approved with the resolution to keep an eye on him. I'll go take a look at a couple of the popular Vol board to see if he's shown up bragging about how he "told" us... :)

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
He was one of the ones I approved with the resolution to keep an eye on him. I'll go take a look at a couple of the popular Vol board to see if he's shown up bragging about how he "told" us... :)
I would not waste my time, he came, he got slapped and is gone. He is UT fan, I truly think he has suffered enough.:biggrin:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.