Question: Where to find tickets for Texas game??

bamafaninbham

All-SEC
Jul 19, 2004
Homewood
I went to rolltide.com but they don't have tickets to the TExas game available. At first I thought maybe the game was sold out. But then saw that there were no tickets for the Mercer game on sale either. Anybody know why? Or where to go besides a secondary market website? Thanks.

SavanaBama

BamaNation Citizen
Sep 25, 2000
Huntsville, AL
I went to rolltide.com but they don't have tickets to the TExas game available. At first I thought maybe the game was sold out. But then saw that there were no tickets for the Mercer game on sale either. Anybody know why? Or where to go besides a secondary market website? Thanks.
Like last year, the game at BJCC (Texas) are included as part of our season ticket order, but the game at VBC (Mercer) are only available from the VBC venue. Not sure why there's a distinction in those (i.e., why the VBC game tickets aren't included in season order -- I almost waited too late last year because I thought my tickets would eventually show up in the mail from the Ticket Office :blush:).

I just glanced over at BJCC site and it looks like there are tickets remaining there for Texas game.

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.