Some questions about Bama leadership?

Big Orange

Suspended
Dec 7, 2017
The President,Chancellor and the AD, who are they? How long on the job? Are they UA grads or have real long term ties to the university? Also the same for the people they replaced?

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
Since you asked about Bama’s leaders, let me interject that I’m not at all impressed with Dr Davenport or the auspices under which she was hired. She is someone’s puppet.

Valley View

3rd Team
Nov 7, 2016
Williamson County, TN
Exactly what you can expect from a UT fan. They have severe entitlement issues. Can google themselves quicker, but expect someone else to do it for them. They want a NC team, but don't understand it takes hard work, dedication, and integrity. Those things are lacking in UT fans, just read what they have to say on Volfans. Think the double bird salute given to Bama fans was a perfectly acceptable gesture.

RollTARDIS

Scout Team
Nov 22, 2017
Exactly what you can expect from a UT fan. They have severe entitlement issues. Can google themselves quicker, but expect someone else to do it for them. They want a NC team, but don't understand it takes hard work, dedication, and integrity. Those things are lacking in UT fans, just read what they have to say on Volfans. Think the double bird salute given to Bama fans was a perfectly acceptable gesture.
I thought it was funny because it showed the type of people they have there. Classless from the player and completely supported by the fans. I live in Tennessee. I used to live in Knoxville. That was the highlight of their season.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.