12/10 AP poll ...

dtgreg

All-American
Jul 24, 2000
Tuscaloosa
www.electricmonkeywrench.com
https://collegebasketball.ap.org/poll

We're 38, Arizona is back in the top 25. Texas is 28, that game is looking more and more like a win we will need after the loss to UCF.
I love this team. We may be good, may not be, but we have heart and we're going after Texas and then Texas A&M next. I'm loving the ride! We have Colin and the rest of the guys and they don't have any "quit" in 'em!

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
If we could just dodge some injuries it’s a top 20 team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro[emoji208]
True ... we're solid with depth at every position right now. Haven't had that with this program in a LONG time. Just excited to see what this team accomplishes. Hoping they blow out Mercer. We need a dominant win going forward.

bamamick

All-American
Feb 22, 2005
We have a lot of talent and will win some games but I am beginning to get worried that they will not gel early enough to pull off enough quality wins to impress the committee. 8-4 in the early OOC (we still have OU later on) is not going to blow anyone's doors off.

Well, we will see what happens.

rtr

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
We have a lot of talent and will win some games but I am beginning to get worried that they will not gel early enough to pull off enough quality wins to impress the committee. 8-4 in the early OOC (we still have OU later on) is not going to blow anyone's doors off.

rtr
9-3 is not too bad though. The SEC is still not so tough but will likely be better overall than last season and playing on the road makes any game a struggle.

I feel the same about the team needing to gel fairly quick. I'm glad that Key has been able to practice and is still expected (at least I think he is) to play against Mercer. These next two games may be all it takes; I think they are getting there.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

rtr
Except our RPI is great. Alabama A&M is the only real bad team on the OOC schedule. 8-4 will not be a bad record at all, especially factoring in us just getting Braxton back this week.

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
We got some votes this week.
This team has really been a surprise, sorta like with Mizzu. Hopefully they will keep it going (not against us of course). Their success helps the RPI of the SEC as a whole.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.