Commits and Targets Expected to Sign Early and/or Enroll Early

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Going to try to update each player's thread as they sign. Also, check the reference sheet pinned at the top of the recruiting board. Updating it as players sign with Alabama (will update what other players do probably next week after everything settles down).

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
Nadab Joseph is not expected to sign today. I will see if I can dig some more info on his decision not to sign.
keep in mind this early signing period is going to go through some growing pains. too new to be smooth.
heck even NSD is nerve wrecking.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Nadab Joseph is not expected to sign today. I will see if I can dig some more info on his decision not to sign.
keep in mind this early signing period is going to go through some growing pains. too new to be smooth.
heck even NSD is nerve wrecking.
Posted a SEC Country update in his thread. Apparently, he's going to do it the "traditional way."

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
Pretty uneventful day in terms of unexpected signees. Blah.
Pretty eventful day in terms of who actually signed today as far as I am concerned. Man, this is a Strong, Solid group of talented athletes we landed today folks! Don't forget, there are two more days in this early period and would not be surprised in the least if we got a very nice surprise or two. Heck, that is what I would do...have the day to myself in the spotlight. Roll Tide and cant wait for icing and cherry February 7th!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.