2018 Prospect Tyler Friday

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
from what I'M gathering , eventually losing Dunbar ( 90% is what I'm hearing) will hurt our chances with Friday. Staff was honest with him on Dunbar's status at Bama.
This turnover`s getting almost laughable. Don`t know the details, but don`t we think it might be a good idea to keep at least somebody in place besides CNS ?? Maybe I`m over reacting ??

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
This turnover`s getting almost laughable. Don`t know the details, but don`t we think it might be a good idea to keep at least somebody in place besides CNS ?? Maybe I`m over reacting ??
It's going to be OK. We are bringing in coaches who are better recruiters which means we get better players. We may miss on some this year but the future will be back to our usual standard. We will still close strong this year.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
from what I'M gathering , eventually losing Dunbar ( 90% is what I'm hearing) will hurt our chances with Friday. Staff was honest with him on Dunbar's status at Bama.
Yea, we are probably out of it since he plans to announce this weekend. Seems he just wants to get it over with and shut it down. I am glad we took the high road though and that is why I still hold out hope for a couple of other high value guys we are recruiting with the new staff on board down the stretch.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.