PFF grades for Alabama's offense, defense for regular season (WOW!)

gamersfuel

All-American
Jan 20, 2008
Auburn/near a cow pasture
like with stocks, i like to follow trends. I'd love to be wrong however Jalen is trending down. It gets even tougher now in the playoffs. If he becomes a 3rd round QB i'd be so happy for him. But as of now he's not on the radar of any NFL team. The only mentions are of how bad his passing is when they are scouting Ridley which they explain why his numbers arent better than the other top WRs.

Say what you want about Hurts... Everyone was busy focusing on lot of negative things he did for the offense this year, that nobody mentioned positive things he did for offense... whether it's running or passing the ball. Jalen may look undraftable right now, but if he can string together two strong performances in this year's playoff and continue that into spring camp and fall... Then he has a chance to be drafted within 3rd round... Lot can change in one year.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
like with stocks, i like to follow trends. I'd love to be wrong however Jalen is trending down. It gets even tougher now in the playoffs. If he becomes a 3rd round QB i'd be so happy for him. But as of now he's not on the radar of any NFL team. The only mentions are of how bad his passing is when they are scouting Ridley which they explain why his numbers arent better than the other top WRs.
He's only a sophomore..... ever heard of sophomore slump

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Come on - do you really believe that NFL teams are lining up to draft Jalen right now. Not next year if he gets better, but right now.
Nope but folks are little harsh on Hurts right now and I feel like Jr year is where he should improve the most. Look at Sam Donald from USC. He didnt gave a great year and he's a lock top 5... anything can happen in a year.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Nope but folks are little harsh on Hurts right now and I feel like Jr year is where he should improve the most. Look at Sam Donald from USC. He didnt gave a great year and he's a lock top 5... anything can happen in a year.

I agree that we have no idea about next year. My beef with his PFF rating is that they indicate that he is an NFL caliber player right now. It invalidates all of their ratings, IMO.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
I agree that we have no idea about next year. My beef with his PFF rating is that they indicate that he is an NFL caliber player right now. It invalidates all of their ratings, IMO.
It probably would help if they gave explanations to what they saw.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.