Trump judicial nominee fumbles basic questions about the law/procedure

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Man, I guess all I can do is shake my head at this point. How is such an unqualified candidate even nominated?

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...questions-about-the-law/ar-BBGLHIs?li=BBnb7Kz
1) were you on a desert island the last 2 years? (Blue font)

2) Here’s what folks don’t get - let’s be honest & say right out that Barack Obama as a Senator didn’t have anything resembling office level or JOB experience to be President.

But he wanted to be President and had enough gifts and thinking ahead and you know SKILLS to compensate for the lack of paper resume or office experience. (Sarah Palin did not).

This particular stooge apparently didn’t know this hearing was a requirement to get the job.

Several years ago, my brother was new in the news biz. He came to Dallas for an interview because his Tulsa station laid off the staff. He was only a year out of college. I helped him prep for the interview and scared the hell out of him with my questions. I also made sure he watched that station the entire day the day before. (He was 22).

He came out all smiles and said he had killed it on the interview. They did call him back a couple of days later and told him he’d done a great interview but that job with his inexperience would be too much at that age. Within hours, he got a call for a job sight unseen in Burlington, Vermont, we figure in part due to the interview as he had not even been looking there.

Now as far as the bias - yes, there is an inherent liberal bias in much of the non-Fox News coverage, some of it institutional as opposed to intent. But that doesn’t apply here.

When a President says he “knows the best people” it is a standard HE HIMSELF set up. It’s no different than a Christian who runs on family values being torched more for an affair or being gay or Jimmy Carter promising he’d never lie and then complaining about the press holding him to a differentl standard - HE set up the standard. So did Trump.

As far as BiB - having met him and talked and seen him here, I DO think he would have been better prepared than this stooge.

But this isn’t a bias moment. Sure, a lot of Democrats have shared it on Twitter but I saw it from several conservatives who were like “huh”??

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Thank you.

Obviously this guy isn't on Tidefans because everyone here refused Trump's appointment out of self awareness of their own shortcomings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That, and the fear that they would dig up some of the more immoderate things we've said here. I fried my chances back upon graduating from law school. The two choices came down to going to NYU for a tax law degree or going to work for DOJ. In the DOJ interview, I got asked if I supported the violent overthrow of lawfully constituted authority. While thinking to myself that the interviewer must never have heard of the American Revolution, I responded "Whose?" :D

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
well, the fish filet is the preferred choice of those of us who have a modicum of good taste, so i may have projected that
I would go for not only a filet o’ fish but a DOUBLE right now. It is the holiday season after all. Have to give to self too.

As far as the OP- the first person I saw Tweet this out was Ben Shapiro and then I saw David French post about it. Hardly liberals with “progressive bias.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RollTARDIS

Scout Team
Nov 22, 2017
Man, I guess all I can do is shake my head at this point. How is such an unqualified candidate even nominated?

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...questions-about-the-law/ar-BBGLHIs?li=BBnb7Kz
Easy. Trump only nominates people who hate, have sued, or want to dismantle the agencies they run, or those who are so incompetent that they cause things to come to a screeching halt. He wants to damage the government in a way that will last decades or even permanently. As for where he got the idea, well....

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.