2017 Sugar Bowl Prep Thread (Practice Reports, Press Conference Updates, etc.)

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Just got this book in yesterday. It's an updated one. The author, Tommy Ford, has written several good books about Bama football over the years. I hope he gets the chance to write another one next year about how Bama won NC #17!

The Sugar Bowl is the first step to #17. I hope our players can stay healthy and injury free (and trouble free) through January 8th. I do not want to see another injury on any of the practice reports! RTR!

Wow...Namath, Henry, CNS, Julio and Coach Bryant...not bad faces the cover of a Bama book!

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
The story noted that most of the players on the scout team didn't appear on Alabama's roster ... will be fun to find out who they were going against :)

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Some of those players very well could be recruits that signed yesterday. I know Auburn already has guys on campus. Yet to be reported who is on campus for Alabama other than Jarez Parks and Savion Smith.

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
Dear Santa,

All I want for Christmas is no DUIs or pot arrests, and some focused players ready to beat Clemson.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Dear Santa,

All I want for Christmas is no DUIs or pot arrests, and some focused players ready to beat Clemson.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Especially if you add, " No more injuries, please! ", considering our luck this year, that`s a lot to be asking of the jolly old elf! If you take a step back and look at what`s happened, especially on the injury front, it`s amazing that we`re in the position we are now, win or lose on January 1st.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.