Who Do We Finish With?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bodiddle

All-SEC
May 14, 2006
I am thinking Ruggs at LB would like to say Peterson but I think we miss on him, two of Copeland, Ross and Waddle at WR, one QB Foster or Tyson and we are still in on like three five star corners possibly one of them.
I believe Tyson is 2019/

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
In his presser today, Saban said they can take 23 guys in this class. After today, 15 LOIs are signed. Have four guys that have not signed yet. Michael Parker isn't expected to be apart of this class anyway, so we have about 5 or so spots left in the class of 2018.
Man, I don't like this early signing deal. I'm thinking about the playoffs, not recruiting right now. But it does look like we have a good start. Does anyone have a list of the big names we are in play with for the regular signing day.

Also, now that we have an early signing day, and a regular signing day, can a recruit sign anytime in between the two if they want to?

Thanks in advance for any info. Krymsonman

formersoldier71

All-American
May 9, 2004
Jasper, AL
In his presser today, Saban said they can take 23 guys in this class. After today, 15 LOIs are signed. Have four guys that have not signed yet. Michael Parker isn't expected to be apart of this class anyway, so we have about 5 or so spots left in the class of 2018.
I'd like to piggyback on your post.

As of tonight, we can sign 23. 15 are already signed. We're down to 3 commits: Parker (TE) expected to greyshirt, Walker (LB) who may not be solid, and Jackson (DE/LB?) who seems to be solid. So, we can sign 6-7 more. I would like at least one more DT and one more DB for sure.

Are these our most likely gets?
Panei Sewell (OG) - I would think this might close out OL slots this year
Tre Brown and/or Tyler Friday - DT
Isaac Taylor-Stuart - DB
Peterson and/or Ruggs - LB
Langham - DE
James Foster - QB

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn

As of tonight, we can sign 23. 15 are already signed. We're down to 3 commits: Parker (TE) expected to greyshirt, Walker (LB) who may not be solid, and Jackson (DE/LB?) who seems to be solid. So, we can sign 6-7 more. I would like at least one more DT and one more DB for sure.

Isaac Taylor-Stuart - DB
Langham - DE
James Foster - QB
I would think at least 1 more receiver would be added we lead for Copeland, and Ross and Waddle are possibilities as well.

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn
Man, I don't like this early signing deal. I'm thinking about the playoffs, not recruiting right now. But it does look like we have a good start. Does anyone have a list of the big names we are in play with for the regular signing day.

Also, now that we have an early signing day, and a regular signing day, can a recruit sign anytime in between the two if they want to?

Thanks in advance for any info. Krymsonman
Don't have a list but some names have been tossed out in this thread. Also this early signing period goes through Friday and then they have to wait until February.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Peterson is following Pruitt.

I doubt Ruggs is in this class, either. Just don't see him making the cut.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

Isaac Taylor-Stuart - DB
Langham - DE
James Foster - QB
We may or may not sign a QB in this class. Depends in how it goes with our other 8 spots.

https://www.seccountry.com/alabama/...erback-to-signing-class-but-it-may-not-happen

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Is there a jucoll DT or large DE that is a "silent"? Maybe a grad transfer? We can use some immediate contributors on the interior
Looks like we passed on the only JUCO DT we were recruiting. Barmore can contribute immediately and I think we are going to get Brown out of TX and he appears to be a guy who could contribute immediately also.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Looks like we passed on the only JUCO DT we were recruiting. Barmore can contribute immediately and I think we are going to get Brown out of TX and he appears to be a guy who could contribute immediately also.
I also wouldn`t be surprised if we slide inside someone already on the team at DE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.