Who Do We Finish With?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
I can't see our coaching staff, whose lifeblood is getting the best talent to come to Tuscaloosa, would be caught dead telling a prospect, even one they had no intention of letting inside the city limits of Tuscaloosa, such disrespectful comments. Wonder if he's just toeing the company line down on the plains trying to help out, or if he's wanting the ego rush of saying he told Alabama to stop recruiting him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Sounds like AU guaranteed him to start as freshman and we would not.
I don`t really know, but if Barmore and Brown don`t make their grades/raise their test score, we may role snake eyes this cycle at DT, as hard as that is to believe. That`s provided it`s decided to leave SW at DE and, of course, if they don`t have someone in the wings that we don`t know about.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Deyavie Hammond said he will de-commit from Alabama later this month. Trey Sanders decommited from Alabama.. and both are good friend. Staff changed their mind on both of these guys?

CrimsonEyeshade

Hall of Fame
Nov 6, 2007
Deyavie Hammond said he will de-commit from Alabama later this month. Trey Sanders decommited from Alabama.. and both are good friend. Staff changed their mind on both of these guys?
Or maybe, just maybe, these kids are reconsidering important decisions about their futures.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
They're 2019 guys, so they probably realize they should look at everything before jumping at the first big offer they get.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
I don`t really know, but if Barmore and Brown don`t make their grades/raise their test score, we may role snake eyes this cycle at DT, as hard as that is to believe. That`s provided it`s decided to leave SW at DE and, of course, if they don`t have someone in the wings that we don`t know about.
I think there is a solid plan in place and would say the snake eyes scenario is quite unlikely. One if not both Brown and Barmore will probably make the grades and we'll probably get a surprise in early February. That is purely speculation but seems we always finish strong in recruiting especially positions of need.

JTBama

All-American
Jul 2, 2005
Some where out there

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Saw that about Purdy a few weeks ago when he was offered the PWO spot. Can't help but think he'd go where he gets a rull ride. Would gladly take him, though.
I would take him too. He appears to be more of a pocket passer rather than a dual threat which Foster appears to be. The type player that would most likely redshirt and not expect to play the first day he steps on campus like a lot of the high profile QB's expect or think.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
Well, Saban has his 24 hour rule but what do you think he has been planning today...probly already working on recruiting.

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
Thinking the not only the game and the performance f the players, but the coaching also gave recruits a lot to look at last night.

There's no way we can get the number one class this season because of the numbers, but wont be surprised that we have a top 3 class and that we also finish with the top class in 2019. We showed a lot as a program. I fully expect we get everyone for positions of need and a couple of surprises for the 2018 class

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Well, Saban has his 24 hour rule but what do you think he has been planning today...probly already working on recruiting.
David Pollock said on one of the shows yesterday that he had a travel issue after the '15 NC game and asked Saban if he could bum a ride back on his private jet and he said yes. Pollock said he sat quietly the whole time and Saban opened up his laptop and watched high school recruiting videos on the trip back. So I don't think Coach Saban has a 24 hour rule for himself.

bama579

Hall of Fame
Jan 15, 2005
The Chukker or Archibalds
Message to Benito Jones[DT] at Mississippi:
Large chunks of playing time on a championship contender is available.

Transfer now.

Same message to JuColl DTs looking for a place to excel.

Last edited:

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Message to Benito Jones[DT] at Mississippi:
Large chunks of playing time on a championship contender is available.

Transfer now.

Same message to JuColl DTs looking for a place to excel.
Benito was committed to us until the Black Bear $ train came into play. I would take him in a heartbeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.