Who Do We Finish With?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gtgilbert

All-American
Aug 12, 2011
Also have heard that Quay Walker will likely not end up signing with Alabama, so that will open up another spot.
so if both Walker and jackson flip, it would look like we need to pick up some guys who will wind up as ILBs since we're really, really thin there now, especially if we lose more than Evans and SDH.

runtheoption22

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2003
Cleveland
Thompson isn't visiting.
Campbell to UGA.
Lots of backup plans at DB offered the last two days. Surtain and ITS are who we want.
Sewell rocked the Bama jacket today.

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn
Thompson isn't visiting.
Campbell to UGA.
Lots of backup plans at DB offered the last two days. Surtain and ITS are who we want.
Good news on Sewell, I think we get ITS, not sure in Surtain.Any feel on wide outs? It appears we are in good shape with Copeland and trending for Ross here lately. If that is the case I would think we would not sign Waddle or are all three takes?

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Thompson isn't visiting.
Campbell to UGA.
Hate to say it, but I think we`re done on the D line. Just have to hope Barmore and/or Brown qualify. I don`t see how we can avoid moving someone who`s already on the roster ( Mathis ? ) inside for this coming season.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Hate to say it, but I think we`re done on the D line. Just have to hope Barmore and/or Brown qualify. I don`t see how we can avoid moving someone who`s already on the roster ( Mathis ? ) inside for this coming season.
Your negativity is causing you to forget Malik Langham from Huntsville.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Your negativity is causing you to forget Malik Langham from Huntsville.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Sorry. Didn`t intend for it to come across quite that way. Guess I`ll have to be more careful. I did use the term " D line " but was actually thinking about DT/NG. It`s been my impression that Langham is a DE.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
Well, Okie on the 19th, the article says the U on the 26th. Running out of time.
According to the article, "The Army All-American has already taken official visits to Southern California and Missouri. He’ll visit Miami on Jan. 26. Thompson isn’t sure if he’ll use his fifth and final official visit." So he had taken two visits at the time of the article and had already decided to visit OU and Miami. So, he is undecided whether to make the 5th official. I still hold out hope that he will use that official to come to T-Town or even cancel the trip to the Canes. I may be wrong, probably am, but I am pumping sunshine here fellas.

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn
BOL's Hank South just changed his crystal ball predictions for Justyn Ross and Jaylen Waddle to Alabama.
So I am guessing these two and Copeland are all three takes? That would be great but I figured with a the number crunch we would be signing two of these guys at the most.

BamaMan09

All-SEC
Feb 26, 2009
BOL's Hank South just changed his crystal ball predictions for Justyn Ross and Jaylen Waddle to Alabama.
Will be fun and exciting to see how the class ends up. So many good players want to sign with us but only a few slots left. Could end up top 3 when all is said and done.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
So I am guessing these two and Copeland are all three takes? That would be great but I figured with a the number crunch we would be signing two of these guys at the most.
I'm not sure we have room for all three and Copeland may be on the outside looking in if we in fact get both Ross and Waddle. We already have Williams and Bolden signed and I think we are only losing 3 WR's this year.

BamaMan09

All-SEC
Feb 26, 2009
I'm not sure we have room for all three and Copeland may be on the outside looking in if we in fact get both Ross and Waddle. We already have Williams and Bolden signed and I think we are only losing 3 WR's this year.
I think Saban wants Waddle over Copeland. If we get those four receivers to go along with last year's haul, then this receiving corps is going to be outrageous. Bolden is a Julian Edleman type receiver.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.