Who Do We Finish With?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
I think Saban wants Waddle over Copeland. If we get those four receivers to go along with last year's haul, then this receiving corps is going to be outrageous. Bolden is a Julian Edleman type receiver.
I agree with everything you said. Bolden is going to be a bigger version of Hunter Renfro and he is going be a nightmare to cover coming out of the slot.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
Tell you what Ladies and Gentlemen, just when I thought I was getting a beat on who we may close with in this recruiting cycle Coach proves that he has a multi-layered contingency plan in place for everything. What, with last minute visits from graduate transfer kickers and West Coach QBs coming to town this weekend...aint no tellin who these last 8 guys are. One thing is for sure though - gonna be a solid class indeed.

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn
I think the class will end up like this.
WR Ross and Waddle, Ol Sewell, QB one of the two or three Bama is still in on getting the kid committed to Princeton this late may be a sign. DB Stuart or Surtain maybe both that would be huge.De Langham. Possibly a lb if Walker flips which i think he will.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
WR Ross and Waddle, Ol Sewell, QB one of the two or three Bama is still in on getting the kid committed to Princeton this late may be a sign. DB Stuart or Surtain maybe both that would be huge.De Langham. Possibly a lb if Walker flips which i think he will.
Me too and I wish he`d go ahead and do it.

allybama2009

1st Team
Jan 1, 2009
Conway, SC
Strong possibility walker flips, Moody is high on bamas priority ilb list. Bama wants all 3, Peterson, walker, and Moody.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

runtheoption22

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2003
Cleveland
Loaded question right now.... of the 4 commits, none could be in this class. Brown, walker, and Jacksonv are all less than 100% right now. Parker will greyshirt.

So, could be 9 new names or as few as 6.

Feel good about Ross, Waddle right now.

We will take 2, maybe 3 DBs now. We are in great shape with Surtain, Smith, ITS, and surprisingly Irvin. Some think Smith is perhaps #2 on our board behind Surtain. I know for certain we would not say no to any of Surtain, Smith, Irvin, and Griffin....so if all 4 wanted, we make room. Unlikely but possible.

Hail_Saban

Jan 21, 2018
Tell you what Ladies and Gentlemen, just when I thought I was getting a beat on who we may close with in this recruiting cycle Coach proves that he has a multi-layered contingency plan in place for everything. What, with last minute visits from graduate transfer kickers and West Coach QBs coming to town this weekend...aint no tellin who these last 8 guys are. One thing is for sure though - gonna be a solid class indeed.
That’s Coach for ya, always thinking 10 steps ahead. I remember after we won the first ‘chip in 09 he was overheard talking with BOT members about the facility upgrades needed and one board member said something to the effect of “relax nick we jus won a national championship “ and Saban roared back “that’s yall problem you’re worried about the now and I’m tryna keep it this way forever!” Greatness.

gtgilbert

All-American
Aug 12, 2011
Strong possibility walker flips, Moody is high on bamas priority ilb list. Bama wants all 3, Peterson, walker, and Moody.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
just watched some of moody's film. Kids got good size, speed and very, very good instincts. He's pretty sloppy with his hands (i.e. not using them to shed blocks and not always bringing them to wrap up) because he doesn't have to in HS as he can shoulder through most blocks or get a player down with a shoulder hit. If the coaches can correct that technique he's got a lot of promise.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Alabama isn't missing on all the DBs.

With crystal ball predictions, need to always check when the prediction was made. Many times they are months old because a guy makes a pick and doesn't change it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.