Who Do We Finish With?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
I see we have moved up to #9 in Rivals with 16 verbal commits. Who do you guys think we close with and what will our final ranking be?
Hard to figure out with the coaching changes. Some we probably had a better than good shot at ( Peterson, Cox, etc ) likely as not will not be in the class, due in large measure to coaching changes ( Smart and Pruitt ).

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Just a guy who guesses well most of the time, and goes on gut instinct....

I think we finish #3......behind tOSU and Tejas.....

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Just a guy who guesses well most of the time, and goes on gut instinct....

I think we finish #3......behind tOSU and Tejas.....
That's about right with only 22 schollies this year. I will give you my guesses.

DT
Barrmore if....
Friday
Ferrell

DE
Anoma
Langham

LB
Peterson
Kaho
Ruggs

DB
Taylor-Stuart (may be done)

QB
Foster

WR
Waddle
Ross

OL
Sewell
Petit-Frere

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
That's about right with only 22 schollies this year. I will give you my guesses.

DT
Barrmore if....
Friday
Ferrell

DE
Anoma
Langham

LB
Peterson
Kaho
Ruggs

DB

QB
Foster

WR
Waddle
Ross

OL
Sewell
Petit-Frere
Kaho flipped to Washington this weekend while on an OV and is signing Wednesday.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA

DT
Barrmore if....
Friday
Ferrell

DE
Anoma
Langham

LB
Peterson
Kaho
Ruggs

DB

QB
Foster

WR
Waddle
Ross

OL
Sewell
Petit-Frere
Interesting TJ. You do know Ferrell committed to Arkansas and we no longer lead for Peterson ?

TideWatcher

All-SEC
Dec 11, 2006
newton county, ms
Losing Peterson would be a blow, but I doubt it happens. CS has made him a priority. He is talking Pruitt up, but switching to Tennessee would be hard for him to do I think. He has been Bama only for a long time.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Yep, he said tenn now leads. He is in love with pruitt.
OK. I missed that but I still think we get him. He has been a Bama big lean for over a year. CNS and others will mend that fence. HS coach Propst and Pruitt are friends and coached together but Propst is a Bama fan.

bodiddle

All-SEC
May 14, 2006
Not a huge indicator, but 247 Sports still has him as a 92% Bama lean and Tenn at 8%. i still like our chances.
https://247sports.com/Recruitment/JJ-Peterson-91864/RecruitInterests
The 92% was accumulated prior to pruitt's move to tenn. I don't understand why you would dismiss his comments as not an indicator. He is the person saying pruitt's move to tenn. is a game changer. Propst his HS coach is also in love with pruitt. I guess the question is does Probst love pruitt more than Bama.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
In his presser today, Saban said they can take 23 guys in this class. After today, 15 LOIs are signed. Have four guys that have not signed yet. Michael Parker isn't expected to be apart of this class anyway, so we have about 5 or so spots left in the class of 2018.

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn
In his presser today, Saban said they can take 23 guys in this class. After today, 15 LOIs are signed. Have four guys that have not signed yet. Michael Parker isn't expected to be apart of this class anyway, so we have about 5 or so spots left in the class of 2018.
I am thinking Ruggs at LB would like to say Peterson but I think we miss on him, two of Copeland, Ross and Waddle at WR, one QB Foster or Tyson and we are still in on like three five star corners possibly one of them.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
I'd really like to see us sign one more quality DT, but I don't know that there's anybody left for whom we have a shot. Really good class, though. Can't imagine anybody having a better D back class.

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
I'd really like to see us sign one more quality DT, but I don't know that there's anybody left for whom we have a shot. Really good class, though. Can't imagine anybody having a better D back class.
Felt good about it until we lost Nadab Joseph, hopefully we can land one of the bigger fish but that was a tough one to lose out on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.