BAMA vs Mercer 12/19

RammaJamma10

1st Team
Dec 5, 2006
Harvest, AL
Any word on if Braxton Key will make his first appearance this year tonight? I know he was close, and would be good to get some action either tonight or Friday before SEC play starts.

I'll be in attendance tonight- looking forward to it. Should be rowdy in there with a sold out crowd.

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
From the RollTide article (my bolded text):

Holland, a senior guard, tops the Bears with 20.7 points per game, connecting on an impressive 57.3 percent (43-of-75) from the floor and 60.0 percent (27-of-45) from beyond the arc this season.
I hope Bama defense can find this guy every time he crosses mid-court.

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
Any word on if Braxton Key will make his first appearance this year tonight? I know he was close, and would be good to get some action either tonight or Friday before SEC play starts.

I'll be in attendance tonight- looking forward to it. Should be rowdy in there with a sold out crowd.
Just noticed that a game note has been posted as a sticky. Still looks like Key will play...

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
So this game is really on SEC Network and not SEC Network Plus correct?

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
And we are underway....................and we commit a TO, on our first possession.

Then force Mercer into a shot clock violation.

Buckle up......................

carder24

All-American
Sep 1, 2007
Huntsville, AL
I’m liking the look of the court, but the camera shot is too far away

Good d so far and we’re getting some good looks, those have to start dropping for us soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.