CNS Comments on An Interesting Question

squib

1st Team
Sep 24, 2005
I believe that was said by Isaac Newton
I saw on Facebook that Isaac Newton won a sack race in Guntersville on Saturday. It seems fishy because I know Ike has a phobia of being barefoot in burlap, but hey, it was on Facebook. It has to be true.

RollTARDIS

Scout Team
Nov 22, 2017
The problem here is Facebook. Unverified, likely fake, exactly what you want to hear, comes from a trusted friend.... and 100% horse excrement. That is also how elections are won in this century.

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
Well, if he said that last Saturday it should be to rest the rumors he'll only coach another 2 or 3 years. I guess he could be saying this for recruits and their parents to hear, but it sounds like a man who's not built for retirement.
I feel Nick like Bryant, if he retires he dies. Men like this work until they drop dead, literally. This is not a job it is a calling like being a priest, or something else you live and breathe. it is not a job or even a career, it is a lifestyle. Who would want to give up their lifestyle.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.