Link: Scouts Say Damien Harris is NFL-Ready, Bo Scarbrough Isn't

Rama Jama

All-American
Jan 4, 2011
Tuscaloosa
I have heard Bo is gone regardless. Damien is going to be a solid back, but I am not sure he a 1st rounder or even 2nd for that matter since most teams don't place much value on RB's any more. I think his decision is not so cut and dried because I think he wants to graduate first.

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
Doubt it happens but this is just another year were we have an outside shot to tie the Miami 1st round picks record. Minkah, Ridley, Evans, Payne, Harris, and Ronnie all have decent shots to go in the 1st. Minkah and Ridley are locks and I would be a little surprised if Evans and Ronnie fall out of the 1st. Harris is probably a long shot and despite his dominance the lack of sacks will likely hurt Payne. Still, it feels like every year we have a shot at the record. Pretty remarkable.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
Bo runs stiff IMO and doesn't show the ability to make that sudden, quick, lateral "jump cut" that is so desirable in the NFL . Compared to D Henry who could shift, cut and maneuver his body while continuing to pick up speed. However, I think it is somewhat unfair to expect Bo to be like Henry. Backs like Henry are very, very rare.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Bo runs stiff IMO and doesn't show the ability to make that sudden, quick, lateral "jump cut" that is so desirable in the NFL . Compared to D Henry who could shift, cut and maneuver his body while continuing to pick up speed. However, I think it is somewhat unfair to expect Bo to be like Henry. Backs like Henry are very, very rare.
I bet he could make a great Tight End at the next level....

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
I know your joshing, but in all seriousness, Daimen or Bo not coming back is how it is supposed to work in CNS's recruiting system. He can sell to top level running backs like Najee Harris that you can play some your freshman year and then by the time you are a soph. and jr. you will be a key player being prepared for the NFL.

We can debate if (I know most agree they weren't) the running backs were misused this year, but these players leaving early is right on schedule.
Yeah, but that does not mean I have to like it LOL. I hope nothing but the best for any Bama player leaving early, but I am selfish by nature and want to see what we could do with a big senior class. The thought of a bunch of the good ones being seniors is to good to not think about. Just imagine the damage we could do with a large senior contingent.

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
Maybe it is me but he does look stiff, every since his leg break. I wonder if the leg is not exactly what it was and has forced him to change his running style. I have broken a few bones in my day and most were perfect but others did limit my motion and flexibility. I wonder if it could be that ? he was never a big cut back guy but he seems to be even less now since leg break.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.