Star Wars: The Last Jedi "Fight Room" Let Spoilers Abound

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia
Luke didn't bump into Jedi's on a daily basis either though. He's making comparison to a small pool of people. I'm not saying you're wrong, just adding context to his statement.
It's a good point but remember that he was trained by Yoda and fought Darth Vader. 2 of the most powerful users of the Force. So while he had a small sample size he certainly had a least a few titans to compare Rey against.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

dayhiker

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Dec 8, 2000
Pell City, AL
It's a good point but remember that he was trained by Yoda and fought Darth Vader. 2 of the most powerful users of the Force. So while he had a small sample size he certainly had a least a few titans to compare Rey against.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I took that into consideration.

BamaFlum

Hall of Fame
Dec 11, 2002
S.A., TX, USA
Saw it today and liked it. My 16 year old son liked the characters but found one major plot hole that caused him to dislike the plot. Why did they withhold the plan from Poe? If they would have been forthright, a lot of the deaths could have been avoided.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
Saw it today and liked it. My 16 year old son liked the characters but found one major plot hole that caused him to dislike the plot. Why did they withhold the plan from Poe? If they would have been forthright, a lot of the deaths could have been avoided.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He had just been demoted for disobeying a direct order. Can see why he would need to earn trust back.

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
Well, I am kinda late to the party, but I finally saw this movie. Thought it was junk, honestly. The plot made little sense and didn't really take us anywhere. The point of this movie seemed to be to reenact old scenes (like Luke in the elevator with Vader) then throw in random plot twists everywhere and kill off every character and plot point from the original trilogy and even Force Awakens in order to allow a clean slate for Disney to totally re-write Star Wars. I really don't know who I am supposed to care about, why I should care about them, or where this story is even going. Just seems to be a whole lot of one-upping older characters and movies. I agree with a lot of what tusks_n_raider said. They killed the character of Luke Skywalker, then they killed him off. Leia randomly force-saving herself then flying through the air like a statue was just bad. I bet the writers feel dumb killing off everyone else while saving her, now. Also, random but how did the walking toaster escape from the trash compactor before the killer planet blew up? Now that she has fallen into an exploding star destroyer, should I expect her to magically return in the next movie? I probably won't see the next movie. They killed any investment I had in the story. My favorite part of these last two movies was Finn getting his butt kicked by the tr8-or trooper.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.