UGA has signed 8 of the Top 38 in the country - 6 5* guys

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Sort of a perfect storm with Georgia, a new coach just proved he's capable by winning the SEC, Georgia had a huge talent haul this year and he was able to take them. Player like being part of something new, It won't always be like that and next year everyone will start using the number of 5* talent he has against him. Don't get me wrong, I believe Smart is the real deal and will make Georgia a championship level program, but every year won't be like this. Alabama recruits nationally but focuses most efforts in a 200 mile radius of Tuscaloosa. In that radius there weren't a large number of top players this year but that too won't stay the same. The 2012 class wasn't that impressive for us yet still gave us players like Cooper, Landon Collins, Kenyan Drake, Geno Smith, Dalvin Tomlinson, Ryan Anderson, Reggie Ragland, Denzel Devall, Cyrus Jones. Alabama is not going quietly into the night.
I get what you're saying, but the 2012 class was consensus #1 class with at least three 5* recruits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Well, you guys wanted the SEC to be stronger again. Be careful what you ask for. Adding Pruitt and Fisher is going to make winning the SEC much more difficult again.
I don't want the SEC to be strong. I hope the lot of them suck.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
I don't want the SEC to be strong. I hope the lot of them suck.
For the most part, this. I want the rest to be " strong " only insofar as it helps with our SOS. As far as the conference doing well as a rule, they can all go pound sand as far as I`m concerned. Didn`t use to feel this way, back before the Fat One and Kramer tried to destroy us and everyone else looked on with glee.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.