UGA has signed 8 of the Top 38 in the country - 6 5* guys

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Well, you guys wanted the SEC to be stronger again. Be careful what you ask for. Adding Pruitt and Fisher is going to make winning the SEC much more difficult again.

BamaDMD

Hall of Fame
Sep 10, 2007
Rainsville Al
This is a perfect storm for them. You combine new Hot coach (that happens to be a great recruiter) and they are the midst of a NC run. This has electrified the state of GA.

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
Mark Schlabach pretty much nailed it...

https://twitter.com/abc/status/943657853499445248

And by having the early signing period, Kirby was able to lockup guys before they were able to really get a relationship with the new staffs at those schools.

The tweet says a lot in just a few words.

For the record, this is one of the few tweets that I have read and have been able to understand what was being said.:smile: I'm just not a tweeter...

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
If Kirby could not clean up in recruiting this year with his team in the playoffs, and so many SEC teams is disarray, then I would worry about his long-term prospects at GA.

BamaDMD

Hall of Fame
Sep 10, 2007
Rainsville Al
The tweet says a lot in just a few words.

For the record, this is one of the few tweets that I have read and have been able to understand what was being said.:smile: I'm just not a tweeter...
I tried reading a list of those once and got completely lost.

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
With all of the changes going on with programs like UGA, the success of programs in the state of Florida and with coaching changes at the main programs in Texas, recruiting is going to be fun for the next few years. The great thing is we already have established pipelines in those states plus established pipelines nationally. I think we will continue to get top notch recruiting classes as well. This year's class has a possibility of being top 5 and we should see another top 3 class next year if we're not number one. The good thing Kirby has going for him right now is winning in a weak east and also being in a hotbed state for talent. He has to take advantage as much as possible now because the dynamics will eventually change in the east.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.