Adonis Friloux DL

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
:biggrin2:
If this is you sir then I encourage you. You have a great first step and a good nose for the ball. Keep marketing yourself and getting your video out. That's always important, no one can represent you better than you. You are you own brand, which means your are your best brand. It's important that you stay focused in and outside the classroom and you'll capture all the right attention. Much success to you. Oh and I liked you included the tagline Best defensive lineman of C/O 2020 as well ... if you are not Adonis ... well, make sure to share that note with him :smile:

MOAN

All-American
Aug 30, 2010
Swearengin, Alabama, United States
If this is you sir then I encourage you. You have a great first step and a good nose for the ball. Keep marketing yourself and getting your video out. That's always important, no one can represent you better than you. You are you own brand, which means your are your best brand. It's important that you stay focused in and outside the classroom and you'll capture all the right attention. Much success to you. Oh and I liked you included the tagline Best defensive lineman of C/O 2020 as well ... if you are not Adonis ... well, make sure to share that note with him :smile:

I sure hope it is and he shares his unique recruiting experience with us throughout his recruitment! :)

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.