2019 4 * Safety Brendan Gant Updates

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Re: 2019 4 * Safety Brendan Gant

His video is great. He plays wildcat on offense also. Tall, rangy safety in the Haha and Ronnie mold. RTR and welcome Brendan.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Re: **** 2019 4 * Safety Brendan Gant Commits to Bama ****

He decommitted today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Interesting especially with his timing since Bama had a good weekend in recruiting. I wonder if this may have been encouraged.
He has visited several places now and has been a name some recruiting analysts mentioned as a possible flip.

He was at Florida State today and reportedly has a good relationship with Taggart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jabcmb

All-American
Feb 1, 2006
Birmingham, AL
Inclined to agree it was planned by a coach. Kid may be fine, but these coaches trying to inflict a thousand cuts on Bama by manipulating high schoolers .. desperation moves are becoming more and more obvious.

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
Inclined to agree it was planned by a coach. Kid may be fine, but these coaches trying to inflict a thousand cuts on Bama by manipulating high schoolers .. desperation moves are becoming more and more obvious.
Yeah, as evidenced by the "Saban is retiring" lie that certain coaches are spreading around..............wonder who is telling that fable?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.