Clemson fan here....

PA Tide Fan

All-American
Dec 11, 2014
Lancaster, PA
Welcome to the board TigerTown. Hey, I'm impressed with your Freshman QB Hunter Johnson. I can't understand why he's behind Cooper on the depth chart. I thought Dabo should have brought him in instead of Cooper when Bryant went down in the Syracuse game. You guys might have won.

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
Welcome to the board TigerTown. Hey, I'm impressed with your Freshman QB Hunter Johnson. I can't understand why he's behind Cooper on the depth chart. I thought Dabo should have brought him in instead of Cooper when Bryant went down in the Syracuse game. You guys might have won.
I agree. I wonder if Trevor Lawrence (they just signed him from Cartersville GA) will surpass both back-ups next year behind Kelly Bryant. He will give Kelly Bryant some competition too. I sure wish we could have gotten him. I know Saban took a helicopter last year to his high school to try to change his mind, but he stuck with Clemson. I live less than 30 minutes from his school. That kid can play.

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
Welcome to the board. I admire Clemson, the coaches, and players. I don't like it when they beat us though:)

My neighbors, who are good friends of ours, are Clemson fans. So is our Pastor. I try not to talk football with my neighbors much during the week of our game or the week after, regardless of who wins. Hopefully it will be a good game again and this time Bama will win. :)

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
I agree. I wonder if Trevor Lawrence (they just signed him from Cartersville GA) will surpass both back-ups next year behind Kelly Bryant. He will give Kelly Bryant some competition too. I sure wish we could have gotten him. I know Saban took a helicopter last year to his high school to try to change his mind, but he stuck with Clemson. I live less than 30 minutes from his school. That kid can play.
Yeah - because we need another quarterback.....for everyone to love, argue, and dream about

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
Once more into the breach.
I've never seen Henry V as a play. The Kenneth Branagh movie is one of my all-time favorites, even though it does take 10-15 minutes to get used to the Shakespearian language.

That was my introduction to the St. Crispian's Day speech, and I don't think I've ever heard anything that inspiring before or since.

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
I've never seen Henry V as a play. The Kenneth Branagh movie is one of my all-time favorites, even though it does take 10-15 minutes to get used to the Shakespearian language.

That was my introduction to the St. Crispian's Day speech, and I don't think I've ever heard anything that inspiring before or since.

Branagh is a good actor, better director, but if you ever get the chance to watch Lawrence Olivier in Henry V, do so. It may be in black and white, but Olivier was perhaps the finest actor of all time (both sides of the Atlantic).

TigerTown

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 18, 2017
Next year will be interesting, we will have 6 qb on scholarship. Gotta think one of cooper or johnson will transfer. One other way down on depth chart has had non football medical issues, guessing he may not play again.

JTBama

All-American
Jul 2, 2005
Some where out there
Next year will be interesting, we will have 6 qb on scholarship. Gotta think one of cooper or johnson will transfer. One other way down on depth chart has had non football medical issues, guessing he may not play again.
Qb issues and transfers? Yep , we Bama fans know nothing about that:)

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
Welcome to Tide Fans. We are proud of our forum. Our Admin. guys run a good forum.
Sounds like the injury bug visited Clemson also.
Should be a good game between our teams.
IMO: Our teams are pretty closely matched.

Of course, I'm pulling for the Tide. RTR.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.