Early look at 2019 class

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
That’s interesting.......wonder if someone got inside his head and is making him reconsider his commitment to Bama? I still feel ultimately he picks the Tide, but who knows......
I just think like most of these guys they like to go see other places. I'm sure he knows Pruitt and they convinced him to visit. The writer saying the staff is not pleased is an opinion. I think it is a little message to Taulia but don't think he de-commits.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
That’s interesting.......wonder if someone got inside his head and is making him reconsider his commitment to Bama? I still feel ultimately he picks the Tide, but who knows......
I've always felt like from the beginning Tauila and Tua would prefer to compete with each other on the field, not on practice field... How cool it would be to see Tauila and Tua battling it out for 2/3 years or How cool it would be to see Tauila taking over the spot once Tua leaves for NFL?

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
I've always felt like from the beginning Tauila and Tua would prefer to compete with each other on the field, not on practice field... How cool it would be to see Tauila and Tua battling it out for 2/3 years or How cool it would be to see Tauila taking over the spot once Tua leaves for NFL?
If he’s good enough, I’d prefer to see him take over...... course he has to beat Tyson out first...... I think he sticks with Bama

allybama2009

1st Team
Jan 1, 2009
Conway, SC
Just read an al.com article says he is able to commit only if one decommits. So he is plan b like someone mentioned earlier.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
Per a SECCountry article I read the writer thinks it is a fall back since Taulia is visiting Tenn and the writer thinks the staff is not pleased with Taulia.
There was an article in the Tuscaloosa News last week indicating that Taulia and Tua have a pretty strong sibling rivalry, and that Taulia's interest in Tennessee is for real. As in, not only would Taulia not be interested in playing second fiddle to Tua, but he would relish beating him.

If the article has a shred of truth, his recruitment is far from over.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
There was an article in the Tuscaloosa News last week indicating that Taulia and Tua have a pretty strong sibling rivalry, and that Taulia's interest in Tennessee is for real. As in, not only would Taulia not be interested in playing second fiddle to Tua, but he would relish beating him.

If the article has a shred of truth, his recruitment is far from over.
Meh, after his visit to TN he said that he is 100% committed to Alabama. AFTER the visit. I think that some people are just trying to create drama where none exists.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Meh, after his visit to TN he said that he is 100% committed to Alabama. AFTER the visit. I think that some people are just trying to create drama where none exists.
Yep. He even said his dad wanted him to visit UT out of respect for Jeremy Pruitt who they had gotten to know. As you state, he said he is 100% Bama so no truth to that story.

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.