Early look at 2019 class

Mystical

All-American
Sep 28, 2009
Fairhope, Alabama
What do you guys know about Cordale Flott out of Saraland?

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2018/02/cordale_flotts_bama_offer_no_s.html

[FONT=&quot]Interestingly, the [/FONT]247 composite rankings[FONT=&quot] don't list him among the top 2019 prospects in the state. Expect that to change in the near future. Kelly said he isn't clear on why colleges and recruiting rankings were delayed in seeing Flott's potential.[/FONT]
How deep is the State next year if we have offered a guy who has not even been ranked by the recruiting services at all?

runtheoption22

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2003
Cleveland

peariver

1st Team
Jan 31, 2009
SW Georgia
We offered OM commit, Jerrion Ealy. He is not the typical sized Bama RB but his highlight video in the article below is awesome. Hoping there is a lot of mutual interest.

https://247sports.com/college/alaba...-Alabama-offers-Ole-Miss-RB-commit--115616982
Impressive and almost every one of his highlights end in a touchdown, so I had to go to Maxpreps to see how many he scored last year.

45 tds
1743 rushing yards (32 tds)
578 receiving yards (8 tds)
180 yards on KR
261 yards on PR (5 tds split between KR and PR)

JTBama

All-American
Jul 2, 2005
Some where out there

BamaInBham

All-American
Feb 14, 2007
We offered OM commit, Jerrion Ealy. He is not the typical sized Bama RB but his highlight video in the article below is awesome. Hoping there is a lot of mutual interest.

https://247sports.com/college/alaba...-Alabama-offers-Ole-Miss-RB-commit--115616982
He's very impressive. I'm glad that Bama has begun to consider smaller backs along with the usual. Highlight films can be misleading but this kid looks special. Both quick and fast, even a bit of power at the HS level. He could probably put on 15 lbs.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
He's very impressive. I'm glad that Bama has begun to consider smaller backs along with the usual. Highlight films can be misleading but this kid looks special. Both quick and fast, even a bit of power at the HS level. He could probably put on 15 lbs.
Vision, moves, speed, strength, hands, looks like you can check all of those, certainly against the competition he`s playing ( not saying it`s lacking, just that it`s high school ). Wonder what his grades are like (?).

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
It`s somewhat amazing that Amite produces the talent that it does. If you`ve ever been there you know what I mean. It`s a small town off the interstate north of Hammond.
I've been there and its a two block town and then absolutely nothing but woods and roads. lol

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
Also doesn`t hurt that Devonta Smith is also from Amite.
What is kind of crazy and funny is Kirby actually lost Smith during his recruitment to us. At one point he was committed to UGA. Something to think about when people say Kirby always gets what he wants lol.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
What is kind of crazy and funny is Kirby actually lost Smith during his recruitment to us. At one point he was committed to UGA. Something to think about when people say Kirby always gets what he wants lol.
I`m the first to admit that I`ve been guilty of alluding to that myself! In my own defense though, I was primarily referring to the geographical area located within the confines of the State of Georgia.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Lots of recent CB's of QB Paul Tyson to Bama. I don't know if the CB's are due to the obvious relations aspect or if there is some inside knowledge on his potential commitment.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.