Pick the score: Alabama vs. Clemson (Round 3)

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
I do think Clemson has/had a really really good team. I'm for sure not trying to take anything away from them. My issues are more with our OC's playcalling and the mismanagement of Damien Harris.

I re-read the game thread in sync with the replay from my DVR and it seems like a lot of people were frustrated with the same things as me including Mods and Admin being very outspoken......more so than usual. One Mod was even deleting another mods posts.

All I want is to enjoy this win with everyone else. I clearly own up to being wrong about the score and result.

But we still do have legitimate problems on offense. Taking our best player out for long stretches of time....getting away from running the ball when it's working to throw passes that destroy drives etc. Not giving our Backup QB a shot to play in a meaningful game when there is an 18 point lead. I even saw you post about this and being puzzled about it.

But look...ultimately guys....everyone I'm sorry I picked against us. It's the 1st time I've thought we would lose in over a decade. I was wrong.....flat wrong....I own up to it and have thoroughly learned my lesson.

I would rather pick us to win and be right than pick us to lose and be right. I apologize.
I wasn’t calling you out. You call someone out when you want to fight.

I was just having a little fun at your expense. Had I known you would be offended, I wouldn’t have posted. It would not have bothered me; we’re both for the same team. My sincere apologies.

I agree with some of your assessment of the offense, but it’s nothing the staff isn’t aware of and they are dealing with, just not the way you want them to. They’re the pros, you and I are arm chair coaches. RTR

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
After that game you come away feeling like this? No credit at all for Clemson - all of the offensive struggles were a result of Alabama's problems?

So, did Alabama's defense play well, or did the Clemson offense just play poorly?
Like 92 tide said, he's the true definition of an eeyore.

Now it's everybody else's fault he/she was dead wrong and now he/she thinks he/she is partially correct because the offense stalled. Sorry but saying we were going to lose 45-24 should have their fan card pulled. Last week we look at everything through Crimson glasses and are not fair and once the tables are turned it's still our fault they were horribly wrong. Clemson was just too good for us to come out and win by 40 points and dominate all facets of the game. Thank God I'm not an eeyore.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
I do think Clemson has/had a really really good team. I'm for sure not trying to take anything away from them. My issues are more with our OC's playcalling and the mismanagement of Damien Harris.

I re-read the game thread in sync with the replay from my DVR and it seems like a lot of people were frustrated with the same things as me including Mods and Admin being very outspoken......more so than usual. One Mod was even deleting another mods posts.

All I want is to enjoy this win with everyone else. I clearly own up to being wrong about the score and result.

But we still do have legitimate problems on offense. Taking our best player out for long stretches of time....getting away from running the ball when it's working to throw passes that destroy drives etc. Not giving our Backup QB a shot to play in a meaningful game when there is an 18 point lead. I even saw you post about this and being puzzled about it.

But look...ultimately guys....everyone I'm sorry I picked against us. It's the 1st time I've thought we would lose in over a decade. I was wrong.....flat wrong....I own up to it and have thoroughly learned my lesson.

I would rather pick us to win and be right than pick us to lose and be right. I apologize.
I understand, but IMO you have no reason to apologize for expressing your opinion.

uafanataum

All-American
Oct 18, 2014
After that game you come away feeling like this? No credit at all for Clemson - all of the offensive struggles were a result of Alabama's problems?

So, did Alabama's defense play well, or did the Clemson offense just play poorly?
Exactly. There were alot of times Clemson looked like they were trying to decapitate Hurts too. I do not like some of his decisions but I think he, along with the rest of the offense, reacted much better than Clemsons offense reacted to pressure.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.