Are Non-Early Signers That Are " Committed " , Truly So ?

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
With the advent of the early signing period, I find myself wondering if a kid who`s verbally committed but does not sign early is truly " committed ". Obviously, he`s still fair game. I would not be surprised to see " commitments " take on even less significance moving forward.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
I would say, NO, they are not. So, to the 15 guys we have on board for this class already - YOU are the backbone of this class. I will predict that this is the pool of future leaders of the team and I await with great anticipation seeing your success on and off the playing field.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I have seen comments that indicate a few of Alabama's remaining commits are unlikely to sign with Alabama in February. Same situation at OSU. So, yes, I think that it is fair to say that commits who have not yet signed generally fall into 3 camps:

* Solid, but may not have a commitable affer for some reason (maybe grades, maybe other reasons)
* Still unsure - not solid
* Solid, but still playing the "game"

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.