Cotton Bowl discussion

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Know 3 wouldn't be starting if Ward wasn't sitting out the game, but he must not be very good if USC is going after him with Kendall Sheffield on the field.
Ward is our only elite DB - we are weak in this area this year.

Maxbama

1st Team
Oct 16, 2012
Crossville, TN
Call me old fashioned - but I just don't agree with a teams best players sitting out the bowl game. To me it's not supporting
your team. Don't most NFL caliber players carry insurance?

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
It came out when he hit the ground, but the defender helped. Not sure.
He had it secured to his chest when he hit the ground. The defenders hand then ripped it out. My definition of what I thought a catch was did not include what they are saying about "surviving the ground." Anyway, it is another situation where replay was just a waste of time.

dvldog

Hall of Fame
Sep 20, 2005
Virginia
Bucks playing in shorts. What’s up with that. Buy those boys some long britches. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JTBama

All-American
Jul 2, 2005
Some where out there
He had it secured to his chest when he hit the ground. The defenders hand then ripped it out. My definition of what I thought a catch was did not include what they are saying about "surviving the ground." Anyway, it is another situation where replay was just a waste of time.
I certainly called it a catch

Maxbama

1st Team
Oct 16, 2012
Crossville, TN
I hope we start sending dump off routes for the backs in our game against Clemson. Jalen needs to be able to dump the ball off to a RB and let him go one on one with a LB. That's better than running out of bounds for a loss.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.