Bowl Records so far by CONFERENCE

bama2112

All-American
Nov 19, 2006
Cobb County, Ga.
I didnt find myself wishing for an Aubarn win over UCG, nor did I care if LSU beat ND. To me the only game in the sec that ever matters is whom Bama is playing. The sec chant is like listening to the cow bells ring at Miss State, if I never heard it again it would not be a great loss. RTR

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
All I know is the SEC will win the one that matters most ... I'm hoping even more that the SEC team that wins is BAMA

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Poor Danny Kanell spent all yesterday ready to unload on Twitter about ACC superiority and the SEC being overrated.

Today, he’s left sounding like the petulant sore loser he is, whining about it all being “rigged.”

Remind him every chance you get that without the SOS argument - and a rigged vote - he wouldn’t have a national title ring.

I’ll explain it to you young ones if I must.

JTBama

All-American
Jul 2, 2005
Some where out there
Poor Danny Kanell spent all yesterday ready to unload on Twitter about ACC superiority and the SEC being overrated.

Today, he’s left sounding like the petulant sore loser he is, whining about it all being “rigged.”

Remind him every chance you get that without the SOS argument - and a rigged vote - he wouldn’t have a national title ring.

I’ll explain it to you young ones if I must.
Yes and if you haven't checked his Twitter page lately, it's comical tragedy in a shameful tailspin at it's best

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Has anybody noticed that the exact same people saying UCF’s schedule doesn’t matter are the same ones complaining about us playing Mercer?

Make up your minds people.....

UntouchableCrew

All-SEC
Nov 30, 2015
In my book, the loss doesn't count if it comes to another team in your conference.
Then why would a win count under the same circumstances?

Bowl season confirmed what we already knew -- the top of the SEC was the best in the country but the conference as a whole is as weak as it's been in years.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.