BAMA vs Texas A&M preview ...

Rolltidegirl205

All-SEC
Sep 20, 2014
Re: BAMA vs Texas A&M preview ...

Sports is so amazing. Lose to a couple of unranked teams and then come back and destroy a AP top 5 team.

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
Looks like we’ll get our first double digit win over a top five team since 1980.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
Solid win for the good guys. Still have room for improvement but really shows the ability this team has. I'm excited to see how the rest of the season plays out. Hopefully we will get a good road win against a solid Vandy team as well.

Mystical

All-American
Sep 28, 2009
Fairhope, Alabama
Great win tonight. I liked how Key played tonight. I thought his defense and rebounding were good tonight. I liked that he was under control and seems to be in sync with Petty. Hate to hear about Riley.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Great win and surprised we won so handily. Jones had 9 rebounds in 21 minutes. This kid is too good to be getting 21 mins but I know he and Key are splitting minutes for the most part. I was not sure we were a tourney team coming in but my mind has been changed. I hope they can keep up the effort and stay consistent in their play the rest of the way.

aerospace_ray

All-American
Oct 5, 2009
Alabama
Confidence builder tonight. Hope these guys continue to improve and realize their potential. Free throw shooting was good as well. RTR

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
A fun day in T-town. A really good crowd. We got off to the great start as I was hoping for and kept the pressure on the Aggies. Certainly didn't expect a 22 point win over the #5 team - could be a season changer.
Now we need to follow this up with a similar outing at Vandy.
The potential this team has, when focused, is exciting to contemplate. RTR!

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006
We saw what we are capable of. The playing rotation seemed tighter. This was fun !

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
It helped that the game was at home and the Aggies were down two players. Bama finishes the season at Texas A&M. It was great to see Bama score fairly consistently throughout the game. Four players scored 16-18 points each; nice spread.

Petty hit some three's but I liked his put back under the basket the best. Everytime I see him get inside and get a little physical, I see that he may be more than just a long range shooter.

Ingram missed a bunch of 3's but I liked the shots. He led the team in 3-point percentage last season but has struggled this season. He was much less hesitant this game with taking open shots when there and taking the ball to the basket.

Overall, rebounding was good; outrebounded Texas A&M but A&M did get more than their share of offensive rebounds.

Free throw shooting was good and Bama never went through a long scoring drought. Seems like turnovers always came in two's but then Bama would score on the next possession and keep things on track.

Key only scored one basket but I got a little excited with it to start the 2nd half. It was maybe a 12 footer just inside the free throw line. I think these short to mid-range jumpers could be his niche; his size makes them tough to defend. He looked stronger this game when rebounding and defending and paid more attention when making a pass.

Smith looked good once again during his few minutes of play. I think he'll be a strong player in the future if he keeps working hard.

I may have to watch the @Vandy game on tape Tuesday night after its played unless my schedule changes.---RTR

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn
Big win and I hope the team can keep building from it. They looked like the team I was hoping to see this year. The key word is team they have not played like one at times this season.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.