New to the Board

umlb1

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 25, 2017
Greetings fellow Tide fans! I am a new arrival to this board and excited to be here. I am a life-long Alabama fan who grew up down the road in Greene County and now reside in North Mississippi, where I work for another SEC university (one with a mascot identity crisis HAHA--any doubt where that is?). My first Bama football memory was the 1971 Auburn game where Johnny Musso ran all over Auburn, led by Pat Sullivan. I decided then and there that Bama was my team. Besides Musso, my early Bama heroes were Wilbur Jackson, Wayne Wheeler, Terry Davis, Gary Rutledge, Richard Todd, Johnny, Davis, Woodrow Lowe, Jeff Rutledge, Tony Nathan, Steve Whitman, Steadman Shealy, and on and on. I was privileged to meet and shake hands with Coach Bryant on one occasion when we stood in line to get his autograph in his book, Bear.
Like many of you I have suffered through the lean years and am thrilled with the success of this program during the last decade. I am also excited to be headed to the Sugar Bowl with my oldest daughter. Win or lose, we'll be cheering on the Tide (but I think we have a great opportunity to win this game!). BTW, one of our traveling party had a change in plans, so we have an extra ticket if someone is looking for one. I'll post the info on the Ticket Swap board.
Anyway, looking forward to some interaction here with fellow tide fans and Roll Tide!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.