Game Thread: Gator Bowl: Louisville vs Cowbell

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
I only watched the last few minutes of the game but read the stats on espn. Glad MS got the win. SEC should be 3-1 in bowl games if not for the refs in the Kentucky game and Texas AM game.

I hope Lamar Jackson goes pro like many think he will. I don't really want Bama to have to deal with him the 1st game of the year. I know he has his bad days, but when he is good, he is very hard to stop.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
From what I heard from guys on campus in Starkville over the last few weeks, I didn't think they had a chance. I'm talking GA's working as position coaches, etc. There's no way MSU should have been able to beat Louisville after losing Mullen and Fitzgerald - I'm impressed by their effort.

JTBama

All-American
Jul 2, 2005
Some where out there
From what I heard from guys on campus in Starkville over the last few weeks, I didn't think they had a chance. I'm talking GA's working as position coaches, etc. There's no way MSU should have been able to beat Louisville after losing Mullen and Fitzgerald - I'm impressed by their effort.
I agree, their backup qb has some wheels too.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.