Anyone Know Who's Calling The Sugar Bowl?

Toddrn

All-American
Nov 29, 2006
Woodstock, Ga
Joe Tessitore, Todd Blackledge, Holly Rowe, and Laura Rutledge (ESPN) Bill Rosinski, David Norrie and Ian Fitzsimmons (ESPN Radio)

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
I am old enough to remember when no one would even ask such aquestion, back when most announcers were good, professinal and showed no bias at all. Sad day when this is even a topic and we dread having any announcer, the level of professionalism in sports announcers seems to be in the toilet. So many who are so one sided and just bad. In games like this they should do a simulcast for each team using their own guys, ELI would be the best for Bama fans to listen to. Just once they need to sync up radio and TV so I can losten to ELI while watching us play on TV.

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012
I heard it was Beth Mowen, GMac, Jesse Palmer, and Mac Brown.......:rolleye2:
Don't forget Mouseburgher oddsmaking, er, rating alumni QB wives from Vegas, and Rosie O'Donnell filling in for Moans when she has to go away to "sharpen the audience's hearing" by running her nails, er, voice down a chalkboard.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.