Game Thread: Capital One Orange Bowl: Wisconsin vs The U

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
I hate to say it but good for Coach Richt for doing something we all would like to do.....get in the ref's faces and give 'em some heck....he evn got a little punch in!!! THANK you Coach!

RTR2u

Hall of Fame
Nov 30, 2013
Georgia
I'm surprised he didn't get thrown out for grabbing that ref's arm. That look the ref gave him when he did...LOL

tidenative

Scout Team
Sep 25, 2016
There have been some missed Wisconsin holds. I’m sure the same applies to the other side, but I’ve seen some U players get swung around trying to get to the QB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

theballguy

Hall of Fame
Nov 5, 2012
Roll Tide Roll, Colorado USA
Personally I think if you're going to allow a coach to have a heated discussion with you then touching your arm or shoulder is not outside the realm of normal impassioned communication. Obviously if you yank someone or punch them, the you should be removed from the game and/or lose your job.

tidenative

Scout Team
Sep 25, 2016
Football is an emotionally charged game stuff like touching refs just gonna happen. Refs touch players all the time, maybe those players don’t wanna be touched either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RTR2u

Hall of Fame
Nov 30, 2013
Georgia
Man I hope we don't come out flat. I want us to come out of the locker room focused and on a mission.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.