Game Thread: Capital One Orange Bowl: Wisconsin vs The U

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Richt is supposed to fall in the “good example” department for young men. I can see both B1G and 92s points here but....given the age of those influenced, it might be better long term for Miami for Richt to be tossed - because inevitably (maybe next season) one of his players is gonna reach up and touch a rigid official and get tossed and Richt is gonna treat the ref like a shake weight.
fify

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
Refs in this game are bad just like in most of the bowl games so far. I sure hope our refs Monday will be fair and consistent for each team.

NCAA or whomever needs to have better training for next season’s refs. Also, have consequences for refs who can’t do their job. Put them on an evaluation system and grade them each game. Not sure if that is done now but it should be. It seems to get worse each year.

JQBama42

Scout Team
Sep 24, 2014
Enid, OK
Anyone else notice Shaud Williams on the Wisconsin sideline? The camera has been on him several times. He’s been hitting the weights.

BamaFanInTally

All-SEC
Nov 18, 2002
Tallahassee, FL, USA
It's a good thing he wasn't coaching Alabama for the last couple of years. His head would have exploded by now if he was.
I get what you are saying and agree with you.

However, I would add that if Richt had been coaching at Bama for the last couple of years our fans head would have exploded by now from sheer frustration.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.