Crimson Tide related New Year's Resolution

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
Sitting around today on New Year's Eve I started thinking about what I wanted to accomplish in 2018. I jumped on this board just to see what all you guys are up to and thought to myself...you know, I am going to resolve myself to be a better Bama fan in 2018.

First, I am going to go to the Spring Game with my family and spend the day in Tuscaloosa. Second, I want to take one person to a regular season game in Tuscaloosa who has never been to one. Finally, I am going to update my Alabama fan gear and wear it each and every one of the 52 Saturdays in 2018.

Roll Tide Brothers and Sisters! I pray that all have a prosperous, safe and joyful 2018!!!

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
HNY CoolBreeze and everyone else! Good to hear the increased support for Bama. You have a lot to be proud and thankful for. For fans of other schools.....love seeing the support, even if they aren't as successful as Bama. Every program deserves support, IMHO.

In all kinds of weather, bruddah!

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
HNY CoolBreeze and everyone else! Good to hear the increased support for Bama. You have a lot to be proud and thankful for. For fans of other schools.....love seeing the support, even if they aren't as successful as Bama. Every program deserves support, IMHO.

In all kinds of weather, bruddah!
Right back at you Breeze. Let's get #17 and start working on #18.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.