Lack of confidence from Bama fans.

BamaMan09

All-SEC
Feb 26, 2009
Joseph Goodman of AL.com is one of the most arrogant people I've ever met. He's not from Alabama and has no respect for UA. Just an FYI.

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006
Cam’s problem was false starts. If he managed to stay put before the snap, he was awesome.

Our OL this year has been horribly inconsistent and abysmal in pass blocking.
I think Cam was better than Womack is this year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
I wasn't sure till the Talking Heads came down supporting Clemson.
Those guys nearly always get things wrong.
THEN... We beat Clemson. Worse than the score indicated.
(I wonder if Clemson believed all the press)

RobK

All-SEC
Aug 27, 2004
Holts Summit, MO
knodell.blog-city.com
It's impossible to be real confident against a team that has equal talent and very good coaching. I'm super confident when we play Mercer but that's because I know there's not any real possibility of them beating us.

I will admit I felt pretty confident going into the Auburn game, but that's all I'll say about that.

Can Bama win? Of course, but I'll never feel confident if I believe it's a 3-7 point game.
Well...it wasn't.

RedWave

All-SEC
Sep 26, 2000
Arlington, Tx
I will admit I didn't have a high level of confidence going into the game. I still had Bama predicted to win in the prediction thread, but I did so with a zero confidence level. I still think my reasoning was sound, but Bama stepped up and did better than expected. That defense that seemed unable to stop anyone against Auburn and Miss State really played well with our LB's coming back. The offensive play calling, though still not quite what I had hoped to see, finally mixed in a few more quick pass plays to receivers not named Ridley. So was I wrong in lacking confidence? End result, yes. But based on what I had seen leading up to that game, I wasn't.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.