It's been real.

TigerTown

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 18, 2017
Have appreciated the banter this week. There is no doubt the Bama v Clemson game has become "quite the show". While this is part 3, I really don't think there is any doubt part 4 (and 5 and...) will come sooner than later as heck our schools will likely be ranked 1 and 2 going in to next season. Ohio St didn't belong, these are the best two coaches in the game currently, and many think "this" is the championship (I disagree, as somehow I am sure if Clemson wins today we would AGAIN be the underdog next week 😅 ).

The number to watch imo is 225...whichever team can run for 225 will win.

I know you are up to a 3.5 point favorite, but Clemson wins 27 to 24.

Last edited:

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
I would wish you luck but just cannot do it LOL. Good to have you here these past few weeks. Hope it is a good hard fought game with few penalties, or few controversies. Mainly I want to wish both teams a clean SAFE game who ever wins has another game in a week. Roll Tide

RoxVoxTiger

Suspended
Dec 22, 2017
I'm add my offerings of similar sentiment. Thanks for having me around. I plan to be back in here during and after the game. Hopefully the game offers another heavyweight fight going back and forth with both teams playing and coaching to the level we all have come to expect.

Still feeling a win. Clemson 28-20

SPOT THE BALL!

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
I'm add my offerings of similar sentiment. Thanks for having me around. I plan to be back in here during and after the game. Hopefully the game offers another heavyweight fight going back and forth with both teams playing and coaching to the level we all have come to expect.

Still feeling a win. Clemson 28-20

SPOT THE BALL!
Just fair warning that some posters will lose some of their civility during game threads for games that are close with fans of other fan bases. It doesn't always happen but sometimes alcohol gets the better of folks. Mods are usually keeping a close watch however.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Just fair warning that some posters will lose some of their civility during game threads for games that are close with fans of other fan bases. It doesn't always happen but sometimes alcohol gets the better of folks. Mods are usually keeping a close watch however.
It's very difficult for an opponent's fan to participate in the game thread without getting suspended or banned. Hell, we frequently have several of our own members get suspended in a close game... :D

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.